Portsmouth Vs Newcastle United: Official Match Thread

Jimbo

Did anyone genuinely expect anything else?

An absence of attacking flair/ideas and porous at the back.

No leadership on or off the pitch.

I expected hoped we'd make a good fist of it and not look pathetic as we do whenever we lose.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ten points off a UEFA spot.

Next game Chelsea.

Villa leapfrogged us.

Same points as Man City, who have a game in hand.

One point more than Blackburn who have two games in hand.

Boro will go ahead of us if they win their game in hand.............

Fuck off Roeder you tosser.

Still look on the brightside, Fat Fred will have looked at the performance over the season, the clueless, directionless and disorganised mess we are and will have a clear plan set out by now to remove Roeder and get a top class manager in to make sure we start next season with a chance of doing something...oh no wait a minute, he's a complete prick and will keep Roder in the job and watch us piss another season away and fall further away from the top teams.

Ten points off a UEFA spot.

Next game Chelsea.

Villa leapfrogged us.

Same points as Man City, who have a game in hand.

One point more than Blackburn who have two games in hand.

Boro will go ahead of us if they win their game in hand.............

Fuck off Roeder you tosser.

Still look on the brightside, Fat Fred will have looked at the performance over the season, the clueless, directionless and disorganised mess we are and will have a clear plan set out by now to remove Roeder and get a top class manager in to make sure we start next season with a chance of doing something...oh no wait a minute, he's a complete prick and will keep Roder in the job and watch us piss another season away and fall further away from the top teams.

If we fall any further from the top teams it really will be through the bottom of the premiership floor into the championship. FFS, we are only 6 points ahead of Fulham who sacked Coleman, a manager at least who hasn't got a track record of getting teams relegated!

We've simply got to change manager in the summer, or we're fucked.

The sad thing is, its got to get worse before it gets better, another few losses and the twat will get the sack.

The sad thing is, its got to get worse before it gets better, another few losses and the twat will get the sack.

I don't thing more defeats will get him the sack sadly or they would be bearable if you knew he'd go. But Fat fucks masterplan of keeping Roeder until Shearer can or will take over musn't be changed whatever happens!

You just wish for once, finally, the fat cunt would wake up and realise we're not actually a sunday league team and get in a manager, coaches and backroom team that aren't a fucking joke from top to bottom and do it before a season starts and who knows he may be remembered as being something other than a brainless prick!

Edited by Papa Lazaru

Antbody listening to Century now?

Moncur and his sidekick want Roeder to manage us next season because no-one loves Newcastle more than him, and he has done a good job by not getting us relegated.

Fucking hell. :lol:

Antbody listening to Century now?

Moncur and his sidekick want Roeder to manage us next season because no-one loves Newcastle more than him, and he has done a good job by not getting us relegated.

Fucking hell. :lol:

Doesn't surprise me. No-one working at a local radio station has an opinion worth listening to

Every caller wants Roeder out.

Howay AF, phone in and give him your suport!

I've already said he should go now...he's had a season and he doesn't seem up to it. I don't think he's done as badly as people make out, but I'd be happy to see him go back to the academy.

Sadly, this is Newcastle, and the oyster boy is in charge so I don't hold out much hope, but now is the time to quietly let him go, see who's available and let them spend any transfer money this summer....

I've already said he should go now...he's had a season and he doesn't seem up to it. I don't think he's done as badly as people make out, but I'd be happy to see him go back to the academy.

Sadly, this is Newcastle, and the oyster boy is in charge so I don't hold out much hope, but now is the time to quietly let him go, see who's available and let them spend any transfer money this summer....

This whole thing about him going back to the academy; who has he actually brought through of any decent standard? Did he actually do as good a job as everyone talks about?

This whole thing about him going back to the academy; who has he actually brought through of any decent standard? Did he actually do as good a job as everyone talks about?

As long as it gets him away from the first team....

Just had a text read out on talksport:

Roeder is a clueless loon and we'll get relegated next season if he's not sacked soon, we were linked with Sven last week, after today's performance we'd take Nancy.

Roeder is a clueless loon and we'll get relegated next season if he's not sacked soon, we were linked with Sven last week, after today's performance we'd take Nancy.

:lol:

:lol:

Classic.

I feel i must add my opinion on this match, 19 years ago was my first ever newcastle match that my dad had taken me to see, we stuffed luton 4-0 at st james. Over the years we had tried to get to some matches together but failed due to other commitments. Then low and behold we managed to get some time off at the same time and went to an away game in portsmouth. The travelling toon army was in good voice for the 1st 5 minutes then all was quiet. There was no flair, no passion and no desire to win! Duff should never play for us us again (what a waste of 10 million quid, carr is just as bad). The only person who gave their best was nobby solano although we saw a glimpse of emre but it took him 60 minutes to get going and possess some leadership qualities and actually take the game to portsmouth. Martins was not supported and we should have started with 2 strikers no matter who the supporting striker was. When carrol come on things perked up a bit but if we had started with a 4-4-2 we might have had a goal in the first half. N'zobia is not a midfielder and should have played laft wing instead of duff. Moore camne off after 20 mins so if he was unfit why did he start? This is my first away game i have been to and judging by previous performances i have seen on the tv (away) the travelling toon army were very disheartened and quiet, even when we scored the penalty. I must agree with the pompey fans chants of " you're getting sacked in the summer " because if he doesn't go, we will, to the championship!