Where else would he get

Jusoda Kid

a welcoming like that? Nowhere

More Toon fans turned out to see the unvailing of Owen than a lot of clubs get through there doors for a game. Surely a testamant to the loyalty and passion of the Toon fans.

Best fans in the country if not the world, proud to be a geordie.

Howay the lads!! :rolleyes:

Edited by Wacky Jnr

No offence like, I like Newcastle but "One graeme souness, there's only one graeme souness" was probably the most cringeworthy thing I've ever seen. How fickle do some football fans want to be?

24714[/snapback]

Agree completely

:rolleyes:

No offence like, I like Newcastle but "One graeme souness, there's only one graeme souness" was probably the most cringeworthy thing I've ever seen. How fickle do some football fans want to be?

24714[/snapback]

:rolleyes:

I hope they at least used my lyrics...

24714[/snapback]

well it's true though ... there's only one Graeme SOuness, and thank god for that :rolleyes:

24714[/snapback]

well it's true though ... there's only one Graeme SOuness, and thank god for that :rolleyes:

25055[/snapback]

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry::lol::lol::lol::lol::(

It really is quite sad, were any other club to buy Owen, there'd be a normal press conference, a few pictures and that'd be it. Newcastle meanwhile celebrate it as a cup-win with a turn out that looks to be about 15,000. I feel sorry that this is the best thing Newcastle have had to celebrate since... buying another English striker nine years ago that managed to achieve such wonderful things as losing F.A. Cup Finals. Have they set a date for the Michael Owen open-top bus tour yet?

:angry::rolleyes::lol::lol::lol:

It really is quite sad, were any other club to buy Owen, there'd be a normal press conference, a few pictures and that'd be it. Newcastle meanwhile celebrate it as a cup-win with a turn out that looks to be about 15,000. I feel sorry that this is the best thing Newcastle have had to celebrate since... buying another English striker nine years ago that managed to achieve such wonderful things as losing F.A. Cup Finals. Have they set a date for the Michael Owen open-top bus tour yet?

:angry::rolleyes::lol::lol::lol:

25117[/snapback]

you obviously have NO IDEA of what drives NUFC fans do you?????

Its the FAILURE man, the failure............................. success would kill us with the excitement

Oh dear, I thought Everton fans would know better :angry:

Can't we all just get along.

25130[/snapback]

He's been a tit about the whole thing ever since Owen added his dismissal of Moyes as an afterthought in the interview:

"Oh yeah Everton called too. hahahahahha. Moving on ..."

Just thought others might revel in the bitterness caused by it. I didn't post that nor, obviously, agree with it. Thought quoting it as "a scouse mackem on another board" woulda made that clear :lol:

RobW - :rolleyes:

Edited by tommyboy

a welcoming like that? Nowhere

More Toon fans turned out to see the unvailing of Owen than a lot of clubs get through there doors for a game. Surely a testamant to the loyalty and passion of the Toon fans.

Best fans in the country if not the world, proud to be a geordie.

Howay the lads!! :rolleyes:

24694[/snapback]

:angry::lol: