Getting caught doing embarrasing stuff?

Mark

I'm too hungover to understand what you mean 2J.

One of my mates caught his mate cleaning his bellend.

Clarification please :razz:

Wouldn't you notice if your mate was cleaning your knob?

Sponge or mouth?

:D

Don't you wash before your mate sucks you off then? :o

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Paid for my dinner at work today and a jonny fell out of my wallet in front of the kids. That amused them. :D

Similarlarly, I tried to pay for a drink at a VIP function in the Hallam FM with the same jonny a few weeks ago. The lass behind the bar wasnt having nay of it, sadly. :razz:

Nb: The jonny has been there for about 9 months and was given to me by a large lady prison warder in the lake district. She was putting them over her head.

I'm too hungover to understand what you mean 2J.

One of my mates caught his mate cleaning his bellend.

Clarification please :razz:

Wouldn't you notice if your mate was cleaning your knob?

Sponge or mouth?

:D

Don't you wash before your mate sucks you off then? :o

Well, he's more of a man servant :icon_lol:

I walked into the ladies toilets once by accident.

Got caught outside but luckily there was nobody inside. I didn't realise it was the laduies toilets until after I left, though I did think it was a bit strange there were no urinals there.

I'm such an idiot.

Got caught outside but luckily there was nobody inside. I didn't realise it was the laduies toilets until after I left, though I did think it was a bit strange there were no urinals there.

I'm such an idiot.

Aye, I've done that a couple of times. First time I was palatic and didn't really notice. The second time was in a bar I'd never been in before. Went in, thought "Blimey, these are plush bogs... carpets & mirrors and cubicles instead of a piss trough... Bollocks! I'm in the ladies". Came back out and my mates were pissing themselves. Luckily don't think anyone else noticed.

I'm such an idiot.

Aye, I've done that a couple of times. First time I was palatic and didn't really notice. The second time was in a bar I'd never been in before. Went in, thought "Blimey, these are plush bogs... carpets & mirrors and cubicles instead of a piss trough... Bollocks! I'm in the ladies". Came back out and my mates were pissing themselves. Luckily don't think anyone else noticed.

Spewing me guts out at a college party before in the lasses toilets like, not a pretty site.

Got caught in the act on a night shift working at a hotel, was giving a staff trainer for Matalan a portion in her room and a lad she was training walked in the room.

Apparently she told him to come up to her room cos she was having a few people round but this was 2am and he was running a bit late.

Was thinking I was gonna get into trouble if he grassed me up but he was dead canny about it, bumped into him in the morning and he said all the lads on the course would be gutted I'd got into her and not them.

At the same place I used to sneak off to a rarely used womens bogs with one of the restaurant supervisors, she was a flame haired beauty who loved it up the wrong un. So we were at the point of climax and a cleaner sticks her head round the door and shouts, "Anybody in", the red head cock-lover screamed "Yes!" and fortunately the cleaner fucked off.

Got caught doing "stuff" with an unwilling lass behind a theatre by the police. She was more relieved than me though.

I am a bit of a dirty minger.

Ever been caught dogging Thompers?

I was getting changed with the Radio on, opened my big wardrobe doors and started to sing along to Robbie Williams "Rock DJ". Unbeknownst to me my housemate had quietly walked into my room to borrow a shirt. He stood there for a good minute or so watching me jig like a twat before coughing politely. I jumped like a frog on a hot plate.

He's only told his girlfriend about it so far.

anytime he wants to win an argument or get one over on me he just does that Beegees dance until I shut up or hurriedly change the subject. :D

Got caught doing "stuff" with an unwilling lass behind a theatre by the police. She was more relieved than me though.

No. However I must ask, how do you mean 'caught'? The whole concept defeats the object of getting 'caught'

No. However I must ask, how do you mean 'caught'? The whole concept defeats the object of getting 'caught'

By the polis.