Weekend Starts Here...

Tooj

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just have to fucking to get through to-fucking-day then tomorrow pick up the fucking keys to wor new fucking house then a fucking weekend fucking filled with bastarding wall-shit-arse-paper stripping and maybe a few cans. Can't fucking wait ;)

not sure whether to have a kip now or go sit in the sun <_<;)

Oh go and sit in the sun :blush: I'm gonna watch crap telly for a bit then go out and do nice girlie things this afternoon :P

not sure whether to have a kip now or go sit in the sun :blush:;)

Oh go and sit in the sun :blush: I'm gonna watch crap telly for a bit then go out and do nice girlie things this afternoon :blush:

OH i did girly things all last weekend as hubby and son were away..its good to be able to walk around with hair remover cream under your arms and a face pack on without scaring anyone :P

I think I will watch abit of crap telly too, i love QVC jewellery <_< then i'll have a rest. Off with the girls to Clarks village on saturday to shop all day !!!

Have fun!

Edited by Toonraider

not sure whether to have a kip now or go sit in the sun :sun:;)

Oh go and sit in the sun :yes I'm gonna watch crap telly for a bit then go out and do nice girlie things this afternoon :blush:

OH i did girly things all last weekend as hubby and son were away..its good to be able to walk around with hair remover cream under your arms and a face pack on without scaring anyone :P

I think I will watch abit of crap telly too, i love QVC jewellery <_< then i'll have a rest. Off with the girls to Clarks village on saturday to shop all day !!!

Have fun!

Shopping? On a Saturday?! :blush:

Repeat after me........"Saturday: Beer and Football!" :blush:

not sure whether to have a kip now or go sit in the sun :sun:;)

Oh go and sit in the sun :yes I'm gonna watch crap telly for a bit then go out and do nice girlie things this afternoon :sun:

Have fun!

Shopping? On a Saturday?! :blush:

Repeat after me........"Saturday: Beer and Football!" :blush:

My mates can only make the Saturday, but doesnt matter, as i cant be at St James anyway! and thats where I'd rather be! :yes and im not going to watch Torquay, cant face it, we're down :(

But if i go out with my friends on a Saturday, they know i will have radio 5live in my ears for scores :blush:

This thread is for losers. :blush:

In that case - welcome!! :P

Yes exactly, Howdy Bianca :blush:

Ferk me, it's French and Saunders. <_< Lezzas! :blush:

well i suppose thats better than Rick Parfick and Francis Rossi ;)

This thread is for losers. :blush:

In that case - welcome!! :P

Yes exactly, Howdy Bianca :blush:

Ferk me, it's French and Saunders. <_< Lezzas! :blush:

well i suppose thats better than Rick Parfick and Francis Rossi ;)

David Jason's favourite band apparently. Perfick.