Transfer window data updates

The Mighty Hog

• 2 weeks later...

I managed to play 4 games yesterday. Got a text from my mate asking to help him move flat, picks his moments some people just have no consideration. In those four games I managed to get kicked out the VASE cup by Dortmund, bastards.

I managed to play 4 games yesterday. Got a text from my mate asking to help him move flat, picks his moments some people just have no consideration. In those four games I managed to get kicked out the VASE cup by Dortmund, bastards.

34048[/snapback]

i always play a shite team in that to get knocked out so's i can have a year of concentrating on the league

• 2 weeks later...

Into season 2006-7 now. Finished 7th & 3rd. Have a great squad.

Valdes (£7.2m from Barcelona)

Harper

Krul

Carr

Taylor

Kaladze (£4.1m from Milan)

Babayaro

Kompany (£15m from Barcelona)

Boumsong

Bramble

Solano

Dyer

Luque

Recoba (Free from Inter)

Emre

Parker

Makelele (£4m from Chelsea)

Anderson (£400k from Porto)

Voronin (Free from Bayer Leverkusen)

Shearer

Owen

Ameobi

Edited by Optimistic Nut

I was sacked in September by Newcastle during my 4th season (sound familiar!). Got offered the Everton job, and they £40m to spend in the transfer window which went on Murphy (£2.6m), Marchena (£10m), Lagerblom (£1.2m), and raided Newcastle for N'Zogbia (£4m), Boumsong (£3.8m), Viana (£1.4m) & Luque (£17m). Won the League Cup, currently 12th in the league.