Breaking news: Viduka signs two year deal

ohhh_yeah

Guest alex

The Teesside spelling is quality :D

Try reading them in a Boro Tintin stylee.

That's how it's meant to be spelt. ;)

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's scary for two reasons - firstly their spelling is REALLY bad, maybe down to too much smog between the kids and the blackboards in school. And secondly they seem to think they're some sort of rival to us... like we're their arch enemy or something, weird when you think they're in a totally different country to us, surely Leeds would be their nearest rivals?

Guest alex

It's scary for two reasons - firstly their spelling is REALLY bad, maybe down to too much smog between the kids and the blackboards in school. And secondly they seem to think they're some sort of rival to us... like we're their arch enemy or something, weird when you think they're in a totally different country to us, surely Leeds would be their nearest rivals?

Nah, both in England mate.

I think you mean COUNTY.

Nah, both in England mate.

:D

The Teesside spelling is quality :D

Try reading them in a Boro Tintin stylee.

That's how it's meant to be spelt. ;)

I'm aware of that. I meant the spelling in general from the Smogsiders. My mate is a teacher there, I'll have to have a word with him.

Dirty Geordie i hope ya dont get ya game and i hope big sam chokes on his chewing gum

u r one greedy twat. i hope u snap ur cruciate in ur first game and have to give up playing. then u might realise what a fucking retard u really r! never come back to teesside cos u will get fucking beaten to a pulp, we all hate u now, ur hated more than than ziege and zenden put together. u greedy fucker. piss off there and never let ur poor excuse of a man be seen on teesside ever again. greedy, dishonest, lying, decietful, judas fucker! snap a leg u prick.

mark u r a real trator wats the point in going 2 newcastle u no boro hate them. You have went for the money you gready bastard wat is it 60,000 pies a week

mark you are a gready trator you arn't welcome on teesside anymore some people will b happy with a fraction of what u were getting payed in a yr. p.s. plz expect to get booed wen you come back 2 middlesbrough with newcastle. You have just made the worst move of your career

Mark Judus Viduka What a Fucking Dick You are joining the people we hate most you have just joined the one club in football that will make you hated on teesside. WELL FUCKING DONE

They scare thing is those are all quotes from Teeside University students. :D

I love the way how both Barton and now Viduka admit how Big sam "sold" a move to Newcastle to them. It's such a fresh thing after the failings of the weaselling Roeder.

I know I burnt my fingers when I was pleased about the tossers's (Souness) BBC interview, but am I the only one reading all current news reports with a constand grin on my face? Today in the beer garden I got asked what was my smug grin about after receiving text messages from English friends. :D

Edited by Isegrim

I love the way how both Barton and now Viduka admit how Big sam "sold" a move to Newcastle to them. It's such a fresh thing after the failings of the weaselling Roeder.

Any player moving says the right things.

I'm over the moon to be here etc.

They're hardly going to say, "To be honest he seemed like a fat arsehole, but since I Hannibal Lectered a few of my old team mates/I'm a fat Aussie bastard I'm happy ANY club will take me"

They're hardly going to say, "To be honest he seemed like a fat arsehole, but since I Hannibal Lectered a few of my old team mates/I'm a fat Aussie bastard I'm happy ANY club will take me"

Of course, I am well aware of that. But it's incidents like the sudden turn around of Barton being on his way home without even listen further to West Hams's offer that make me believe there is some credence in the player's words. Viduka's hectic medical today also indicates that he wanted to get it sorted as soon as possible even though he had enough offers to contemplate.

Honest to god, I'd read no reports prior to posting the above...

Viduka told the club's official website, www.nufc.co.uk: "I am over the moon. I am really happy."

http://www.football365.com/story/0,17033,8...2173268,00.html

Edited by Happy Face

Viduka told the club's official website, www.nufc.co.uk: "I am over the moon. I am really happy."

And as I said, it's not the words but the general circumstances I base my (sudden) optimism on.

Shouldn't you change your name to Grumpy Face now that Roeder has been replaced by Allardyce?

And as I said, it's not the words but the general circumstances I base my (sudden) optimism on.

Shouldn't you change your name to Grumpy Face now that Roeder has been replaced by Allardyce?

I love the optimism and am glad to see everyone up for a new season.

It just amuses me that fans only ever see Newcastle as a complete shambles or potential world beaters.

It just amuses me that fans only ever see Newcastle as a complete shambles or potential world beaters.

Who is saying we are potential world beaters?

Henry Winter.

Exactly. It seems that it's rather HF who just thinks in those categories himself. I can see Newcastle rectifying a lot that has been or gone wrong in recent years, but I don't think they suddenly become a top force in English football again. It's a process and next season is just being the first step. I am happy about every significant improvement on and off the pitch tbh.

Exactly. It seems that it's rather HF who just thinks in those categories himself.

I don't see that like, I never thought Roeder was good, but thought that with the injuries he had, last season went a lot better than it would have under Souness. Now Allardyce is in we might improve slightly. I'm not the one sat in a beer garden dreaming of future success having been bitter as fuck last year.

Exactly. It seems that it's rather HF who just thinks in those categories himself.

I don't see that like,

So, why need to make the comment about "fans" (who then become just Henry Winter) when there is in fact a much greater distinction?

If you think that being happy about a more professional setup being installed (as it looks like it's going to happen) is being carried away and "dreaming of future success" then it is up to you. But I'll remain cynical and pessimistic, the only thing I am happy about is that at least the basic foundation will look like that of a club with a multi-million turnover that has in fact some ambition and isn't run like a chippy. But that was something I was (bitterly) complaining about for several years. So I don't see my optimism stepping out of line.

HF, we all know that Allardyce was not your choice of manager but are you seriously going to to knock every signing he makes?

Combine the signings (serious improvements on what we have) with the fact that the club has been sold to a billionaire and the shambolic Shepherd era has come to an end and things are look a damned sight brighter than they did a month ago.

Just 4 weeks ago we had Shepherd as owner, Roeder as manager, and no-one was looking forward to the summer, let alone next season.

We've been given the 'golden ticket' we've all wanted for so long. We HAVE to be happy about it.