Fixture changes for Sky and Setanta

Matty

I think it's inevitable our first game will be on tele, and I know they only do the changes for live games up until Christmas time and then the rest of the season is done around that time.

I guess we can expect even more changes this season with Setanta also having the rights to show games.

Any idea when the new list will be released?

So about the same as Prem Plus last year then. I can live without that if they've got the same time slots, the only games I watched on that channel last year were a couple of Newcastle games.

So about the same as Prem Plus last year then. I can live without that if they've got the same time slots, the only games I watched on that channel last year were a couple of Newcastle games.

anyone know if you'll be able to pay to watch individual games on sentana like prem plus?

anyone know if you'll be able to pay to watch individual games on sentana like prem plus?

You can't.

You can't.

...which means I won't be handing them a single penny this season.

its a rip, i think setana have 1 of the 6 packages but they also got uefa cup etc ( but we are not in that anyway ) be easier when sky have it all least its all in one place

its a rip, i think setana have 1 of the 6 packages but they also got uefa cup etc ( but we are not in that anyway ) be easier when sky have it all least its all in one place

3 months for £15 at the minute!

admittedly no football yet but there should be some within that period, and there's the hatton fight tomorrow night.

setanta

I subscribed to Setanta all last season and the football coverage is pretty good tbh, moved on alot since the time they had one of our matches on without any sound for the whole first half.

Never mind.

I got it :blush:

damn

I'm so not ITK ;)

:lol:

The Northumbrian kept posting both on here and N-O about Setanta deals so much so that people thought that he had to work for them. You didn't miss much at all... :lol:

Edited by Scottish Mag