Most annoying things on T'Internet

Holden McGroin

People using text speak on message boards when its not needed and any of of a number within a word. At any time. Ever.

Trojans, worms, Nigerian fraudsters, viruses, spam, pop-ups, illiterate mongs on web forums who can't spell correctly...

FYG

Not sure what FYG means? But it does remind me that not knowing what certain acronyms mean is also quite annoying...

Trojans, worms, Nigerian fraudsters, viruses, spam, pop-ups, illiterate mongs on web forums who can't spell correctly...

FYG

Not sure what FYG means? But it does remind me that not knowing what certain acronyms mean is also quite annoying...

Read that post, then re-read your post and then you may get it.

The quality control filter not working for certain posters.

FYG

I dunno. :lol: Is it "FuckYouGeordiemessiah"?

FYG

I dunno. :lol: Is it "FuckYouGeordiemessiah"?

:rolleyes:

:rolleyes:

No not quite.

GM what does FYP translate to?

Is it fixed your grammar or just a misspelling of fixed your post? Because either way it don't think it's worthy of the build-up it's getting.

Is it fixed your grammar or just a misspelling of fixed your post? Because either way it don't think it's worthy of the build-up it's getting.

I was trying to find the spoon feeding smilie! And yes Alex you're right nothing quite like a joke without a punchline.