If we lose Martins and Owen who should we buy ?

Jimbo

If we lose them both I wouldn't rush out and spend money willy-nilly.

Big Sam should stick Luque and Shola up top and Viduka can sit on the bench.

:unsure:

Eidur Gudjohnsen

Carlos Tevez

Maceo Rigters

Mark Viduka

Are we going to by Viduka from ourselves?

No, we are going to look at what players Boyo wouldn't mind seeing paying alongside each other next season.

:unsure:

Is that Rigters any good? I didn't see any of the u21's.

I saw a player who looks proper shite on the ball, not the quickest, and fairly fat. He had one of those right place at the right time tournaments, the kind of performances that led Wenger to buying Wiltord for 11 mill. for 200k tho he'd be worth a go tho :huh:

He was top scorer and looked quick. Its worth a punt for 200 grand

Less than two weeks wages for Owen, hard to believe.

Considering that Celtic are the only club showing an interest we should get him if BS wants to. I also liked the look of Ryan Babel

Seriously where did the figure of 200k come from?

There iss no way in hell he'd be available for that after winning the golden boot at the Euro U21s!

Still worth a punt even for a few million.

Yeah but he is 23 and can't get a game for his club. :huh:

Did anyone else watch Righters at euro u21s and saw a really dodgy footballer? The bicycle kick was good, but I thought his movement and work with the ball was really really uncomfortable. Looks a fat bastid also

I'd take Fred and Adriano

Can I please be the first to label you as fucking deluded? :unsure:

Considering that Celtic are the only club showing an interest we should get him if BS wants to. I also liked the look of Ryan Babel

There iss no way in hell he'd be available for that after winning the golden boot at the Euro U21s!

Yeah but he is 23 and can't get a game for his club. :huh:

Did anyone else watch Righters at euro u21s and saw a really dodgy footballer? The bicycle kick was good, but I thought his movement and work with the ball was really really uncomfortable. Looks a fat bastid also

I can remind you that both those players are not exactly first choice at their clubs

Yeah but he is 23 and can't get a game for his club. ;)

I can remind you that both those players are not exactly first choice at their clubs

I repeat, Can I please be the first to label you as fucking deluded? :huh:

Yeah but he is 23 and can't get a game for his club. ;)

I repeat, Can I please be the first to label you as fucking deluded? :huh:

Stranger things have happened mate, remember a certain Mr. Tevez and Mr. Mascherano...

Stranger things have happened mate, remember a certain Mr. Tevez ...

Still isn't owned by the club he plays for and is a nightmare waiting to happen.

By the way you know the group that owns him is part owned by Abromovich, don't you???

haha, just seen that Chelsea have bid alot more than I valued Adriano at, strange considering he doesn't get into the Inter first team. Call me fucking deluded :unsure:

No you're fucking deluded if you think Adriano would play for the toon, not that he's available!

haha, just seen that Chelsea have bid alot more than I valued Adriano at, strange considering he doesn't get into the Inter first team. Call me fucking deluded :unsure:

No you're fucking deluded if you think Adriano would play for the toon, not that he's available!

Knowing the history of the club since Keegan, the football we played under Keegan and Sir Bobby, Big Al, the fans who adore star strikers, links with Martins and Emre, Edmilson signing, new takeover, the Premier League, and that he'd be a guaranteed starter - it doesn't seem all that unrealistic to me. Especially the form he was in this season which has tarnished his reputation somewhat: 5 goals is Serie A and a poor world cup doesn't scream Real Madrid, Man United, Barcelona, Liverpool to me....

Edited by bassplayerjj

haha, just seen that Chelsea have bid alot more than I valued Adriano at, strange considering he doesn't get into the Inter first team. Call me fucking deluded :huh:

Knowing the history of the club since Keegan, the football we played under Keegan and Sir Bobby, Big Al, the fans who adore star strikers, links with Martins and Emre, Edmilson signing, new takeover, the Premier League, and that he'd be a guaranteed starter - it doesn't seem all that unrealistic to me. Especially the form he was in this season which has tarnished his reputation somewhat.

Please, stop it, just stop it now.

Thoughts like that are why you are so deluded in the first place.

I love the club, others who post here and on other Newcastle message boards love the club, in some strange way, no doubt you in your own puppy sort of way, love the club but at the moment to the rest of the world we are a mid table obscurity, no european football, haven't been able to keep a manager for any length of time, club. Recently taken over by an unknown and managed by a manager who has no history of winning leagues or cups.

So please stop, for your own sanity, stop being so fucking deluded and bask in the current revolution, enjoying the unknown we are about to experience. Not wishing for the ridiculous :unsure:

haha, just seen that Chelsea have bid alot more than I valued Adriano at, strange considering he doesn't get into the Inter first team. Call me fucking deluded :outahere:

Knowing the history of the club since Keegan, the football we played under Keegan and Sir Bobby, Big Al, the fans who adore star strikers, links with Martins and Emre, Edmilson signing, new takeover, the Premier League, and that he'd be a guaranteed starter - it doesn't seem all that unrealistic to me. Especially the form he was in this season which has tarnished his reputation somewhat.

Please, stop it, just stop it now.

Thoughts like that are why you are so deluded in the first place.

I love the club, others who post here and on other Newcastle message boards love the club, in some strange way, no doubt you in your own puppy sort of way, love the club but at the moment to the rest of the world we are a mid table obscurity, no european football, haven't been able to keep a manager for any length of time, club. Recently taken over by an unknown and managed by a manager who has no history of winning leagues or cups.

So please stop, for your own sanity, stop being so fucking deluded and bask in the current revolution, enjoying the unknown we are about to experience. Not wishing for the ridiculous :lol:

message boards are a place for us to express our opinions. I expressed mine and gave some facts that to me suggest a small chance Adriano could join. The chances of him joining is obviously very slim and I know this. But just because you have over 3,000 posts and I have just over 30 doesn't mean we can't have a sensible debate over it. Patronsing me and calling me fucking deluded and pleading me to stop is a tad harsh I reckon. Even if I do think Ameobi may come good this season haha

Edited by bassplayerjj

But just because you have over 3,000 posts and I have just over 30 doesn't mean we can't have a sensible debate over it.

By the way they were all in general chat arguing with gemmill about his sexuality and with patrokles over music. I nowt about football.