Football Manager 2008

Greg

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your tactic is doing wonder for me aswell, I was down at around 12th after 15 matches, switched tactics and ended up fourth, but didnt get CL because fucking scousecunts won the CL and bumped me out t_t

cant find jimobs tactics some 1 send me a link to it again please

Your tactic is doing wonder for me aswell, I was down at around 12th after 15 matches, switched tactics and ended up fourth, but didnt get CL because fucking scousecunts won the CL and bumped me out t_t

http://www.mediafire.com/?5459dmxm1it

http://www.mediafire.com/?5459dmxm1it

Deserves its own topic. :D

I finished 7th in my first season, so got into the inter toto cup. Only got 6million to spend so far this season but I expect that to go up once I get my season tickets sold. Board have increased stad to 60, 000 odd. Have bought Zarate and sold Jose to Man City for 10million. Made Barton captain and now the whole team are upset that I removed Geremi or think they can do a better job.... whoops...

Just starting using Jimbos tactic for the last two games of last season and managed to beat Man U 2-5 at old trafford. :D

Can I just say that this game is shit? I'm so fucking sick of having perfectly legitimate goals disallowed for offsides, then only to see Torres stand 400 yards offside, punt it past my keeper and celebrate like a cockwad.

I go in the press and say I'm shocked at the decision, as I have every fucking right to, only to now serve a touchline ban.

Fuck this. and that. :D

Can I just say that this game is shit? I'm so fucking sick of having perfectly legitimate goals disallowed for offsides, then only to see Torres stand 400 yards offside, punt it past my keeper and celebrate like a cockwad.

I go in the press and say I'm shocked at the decision, as I have every fucking right to, only to now serve a touchline ban.

Fuck this. and that. :rolleyes:

:D

Fuck this. and that. :nufc:

:D

:rolleyes:

Fuck this. and that. :rolleyes:

:D...... but yeh am sick of having goals disallowed, specially from corners. i think iv only every scored 4-5 times from corners in 4 seasons.

Bloody hell, this months World Soccer magazine reads like an FM 2008 buyers guide !

The main feature is the top 50 wonderkids FM-tastic !

Into third season, came second in African Cup of Nations with Ghana, got beat off Nigeria 1-0 and I shouldn't of been beat. Got bored with the Toon and applied for the Man Utd job and got it, played 18 so far with them, won 16.

championxp0.th.jpg

First season :lol:. Thanks for your tactics Jimbo.

Not your first try though. :lol:

I'm glowing with pride but you fuckers are all doing better than I am with it !!!

:lol:

I knew there was a beta one out, but it's pointless. It'd be novel for them to actually get a game right so you didn't have to hang on for half arsed patches that will need another patch. That will come out eventually in February so they can tie in the transfer window.

Found a useful bit of advice, for preseason, don't allow your assistant to arange your friendlies, pick them yourself, and make sure you pick the most piss easy oposition possible, I pick my local teams, Lowestoft Town, Kirkley and Pakefield, and Norwich United, I'll spank them 8 or 9 nil, although its no test, your team will start the season with confidence sky high, its worked well for me.