Just to save others the trouble.

sammynb

We were shizen thats for sure.

Funniest part was when the Iraqi player grabbed Emertons balls just before their 3rd goal. Emerton just basically squared up to him.

Lucas Neil was frustrated the whole game and in the end it cost him with a sending off.

Arnie basically abused the players in his post match press conference, which was hilarious alone. Then Viduka said he didnt agree with what Arnie said so i can see a nice rift starting there.

Hilarious that we can still qualify however we dont deserve it.

Whats Australia doing in the Asian group stage :jesuswept:

We're part of Asia now. We messed up the first time 30 years ago when they asked us to join, thankfully they said yes when we asked if they'd still have us.

It was also meant to be a great opportunity to play better teams than winning 31-0 against American Samoa, unfortunately someone forgot to tell the twats that play in the team they were now going to have to actually put some effort in.

Mind you it would help if our FA did a bit more than fa and employed a coach that has some tactical nous, Hiddink would be fucked off if he saw what they have reverted to since he moved on to Russia.

If anyone cares the fat lazy aussie scored the goal for the 'stralians - a shit just get your head to a deep cross that looped over the keeper.

The Iraq defender that marked him all game was a good defender but VIduka wasn't Australia's problem.

Unbelievable, the lazy fat bastid scored two last night, including one that he brought down on his chest and then turned while fighting off a defender!

Gives us the chance to stick it up Japan again

:crying:

Unbelievable, the lazy fat bastid scored two last night, including one that he brought down on his chest and then turned while fighting off a defender!

Gives us the chance to stick it up Japan again

I like the word chance.

Japan will tear us a new one i reckon.

I find it a bit odd that you keep knocking your own countryman Sammy, and not only that, but a Newcastle Utd lad now. He's scored 3 goals, and for a team that by all reports have been playing terrible that is a decent tally.

Have also read that the camp is split in two. Lucas Neil (thank God we never bought this twat) only cares to be captain. He is having a sulk about it???

I'm not making excuses for them but they have been playing in terrible conditions too haven't they?

33 degree heat and 80% humidity??? That plays into the hands of the teams in the Middle East a bit and ofcourse the home countries.

At least Viduka will be fit and trim when he comes back to Newcastle. :crying:

Japan will be tough opposition though. The Aussies have a mental edge because of there result against them in the WC. But Nakamura and Takahara are good players and they're better coached now that Zico has gone.

Viduka to get another brace. :jesuswept:

Australians should stick to cricket and rugby, while taking the Ute down to Anson's Corner.

Says the man who can't keep his word :crying:

Says the man who hates players from his own country. :jesuswept:

Australians should stick to cricket and rugby, while taking the Ute down to Anson's Corner.

Says the man who can't keep his word :crying:

Says the man who hates players from his own country. :jesuswept:

Says the man who tries to put words in others mouths :PMT:

I find it a bit odd that you keep knocking your own countryman Sammy, and not only that, but a Newcastle Utd lad now. He's scored 3 goals, and for a team that by all reports have been playing terrible that is a decent tally.

Have also read that the camp is split in two. Lucas Neil (thank God we never bought this twat) only cares to be captain. He is having a sulk about it???

I'm not making excuses for them but they have been playing in terrible conditions too haven't they?

33 degree heat and 80% humidity??? That plays into the hands of the teams in the Middle East a bit and ofcourse the home countries.

At least Viduka will be fit and trim when he comes back to Newcastle. :crying:

Japan will be tough opposition though. The Aussies have a mental edge because of there result against them in the WC. But Nakamura and Takahara are good players and they're better coached now that Zico has gone.

Viduka to get another brace. :PMT:

Sorry Ken but obviously you've mistaken me for someone else.

Pisssssst: Ken it's a running joke here (see other threads) that he's the fat lazy ozzie! :jesuswept: