Great Toon

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest stevieintoon
No ticket yet.

.com reporting a gen sale will happen.

Just bought two Nick, she said mine will be posted first class tonight.

No ticket yet.

.com reporting a gen sale will happen.

Just bought two Nick, she said mine will be posted first class tonight.

dont hold ya breath - i booked tickets for the Celtic game on Thursday and they were being sent first class - still have no tickets :crying:

Guest stevieintoon

What a fuckin joke? :cumbrian cunts:

Tickets came today no seat numbers, all it says is what section you're in, so it's a free for all for who wants the seats. If it's sold out which it will be, this will be a nightmare.

Tickets came today no seat numbers, all it says is what section you're in, so it's a free for all for who wants the seats. If it's sold out which it will be, this will be a nightmare.

you not in the standing area - i am

Guest stevieintoon

No GBG, I'm in the seats, and I'm the seats for one major reason. The seats have a bar, the Waterworks End where you are, get bovril and crisps. You have to think about these things.

No GBG, I'm in the seats, and I'm the seats for one major reason. The seats have a bar, the Waterworks End where you are, get bovril and crisps. You have to think about these things.

dont do bovril - so i guess i will be ok :razz:

Guest stevieintoon
That's your view GBG.

carlisle40.jpg

We're to your left.

cheers me dears - looking forward to it :razz:

You're welcome darlin. Another reason for being in the seats, it says it's going to piss it down on the BBC Carlisle weather site on Saturday.

That's your view GBG.

carlisle40.jpg

We're to your left.

You're welcome darlin. Another reason for being in the seats, it says it's going to piss it down on the BBC Carlisle weather site on Saturday.

marvellous - will have to take my brolly - there again i suppose a little water isnt gonna kill me is it :razz:

Guest stevieintoon
That's your view GBG.

carlisle40.jpg

We're to your left.

marvellous - will have to take my brolly - there again i suppose a little water isnt gonna kill me is it :razz:

might be a novelty for ye from Bedlington.

That's your view GBG.

carlisle40.jpg

We're to your left.

looked at tickets again last night think i am in the seating area - i should of been blonde

Guest stevieintoon
That's your view GBG.

carlisle40.jpg

We're to your left.

looked at tickets again last night think i am in the seating area - i should of been blonde

Should HAVE been blonde. You were definitely blonde in a previous life I think.

How are you getting in? I've been on a few Carlisle websites, they're expecting about 11,000 which is one of their best gates in the last 15 years, and basically there's one road in one road out. So coming away might be a nightmare. I should've got the train.

That's your view GBG.

carlisle40.jpg

We're to your left.

How are you getting in? I've been on a few Carlisle websites, they're expecting about 11,000 which is one of their best gates in the last 15 years, and basically there's one road in one road out. So coming away might be a nightmare. I should've got the train.

well i was blonde until three years ago lol

we are getting the 8.35 train from Newcastle -

Guest stevieintoon
That's your view GBG.

carlisle40.jpg

We're to your left.

The trains will be rammed, I reckon at least 1,500 will go by train and one train fits about 150 people, will be murder getting the 522 home.

The pubs don't open till 1130 so what you going to do for 90 minutes?

That's your view GBG.

carlisle40.jpg

We're to your left.

The trains will be rammed, I reckon at least 1,500 will go by train and one train fits about 150 people, will be murder getting the 522 home.

not sure as to time i am coming home think the lads fancy staying a for a couple of drinks and as for getting there early - i just do what i am told lol

Guest stevieintoon
That's your view GBG.

carlisle40.jpg

We're to your left.

not sure as to time i am coming home think the lads fancy staying a for a couple of drinks and as for getting there early - i just do what i am told lol

I like you more every day, a woman who knows her place :razz: