Thunder, Thunder, Thunder, Thundercats...HOOOOO! ...

Scottish Mag

thundercats.jpg

We were all shocked to see Lion-O out for a few drinks on Friday night... :huff:

Looking at that picture it looks like he had his eye on you Ritchie! You can see him blushing too :lol::nufc:

Is that Gotham Town?

It was The Forth I believe...

You would be correct! :nufc:

his mates hairdos weren't all that clever either... :lol:

What I'd give to be able to grow a "flock of seagulls" haircut.......

Well after the mullet recently came back (especially the doubly stupid female version) nothing really surprises me with daft hair cuts.

Although I suspect the hair in this case is cunningly designed to draw peoples attention away from his face.

I think it was mancy who said on here that Newcastle is the UK's capital of stupid haircuts on blokes. Hard to disagree really.

Nah, it's definitely Leeds. They don't call it the Headingley Haircut for nothing.

I think it was mancy who said on here that Newcastle is the UK's capital of stupid haircuts on blokes. Hard to disagree really.

Nah, it's definitely Leeds. They don't call it the Headingley Haircut for nothing.

Beat me to it.