Sunderland

Guest stevieintoon

I've got on with a good few mackems tbh. The ones who just want to have a bit crack about football and stay away from all the bitter tribal stuff are sound in general. The 'when did you last win something' / 'we get bigger crowds than you' etc. stuff is so fucking boring imo.

Even the mackems thing stevie is an utter fucking spaz :)

In fairness to you Sima at least you haven't started arselicking on their board like Student Grant there, but since when was their opinion valid? The only person I can see calling me a SPAZ is a mackem from Washington, who should support Sunderland.

Today, 01:02 PM #38

Skol

Lost Magpie

Believe me, no one can come across as a bigger tit than that lad

Today, 12:46 PM #33

Skol

Lost Magpie

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The lad who wrote it is a grade A tosser anyway.

All because I tell him what he is. Would anyone lower themselves to arselick the enemies fans by reassuring them the lad posting about them is a tosser? It's prostituting yourself. I'm not to blame for you being a non entity, boring, mackem student wank, so why the hostility? You should stay over there amongst your own.

;) You're swell.

Guest stevieintoon
Even the mackems thing stevie is an utter fucking spaz :)

In fairness to you Sima at least you haven't started arselicking on their board like Student Grant there, but since when was their opinion valid? The only person I can see calling me a SPAZ is a mackem from Washington, who should support Sunderland.

Today, 01:02 PM #38

Skol

Lost Magpie

Believe me, no one can come across as a bigger tit than that lad

Today, 12:46 PM #33

Skol

Lost Magpie

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The lad who wrote it is a grade A tosser anyway.

All because I tell him what he is. Would anyone lower themselves to arselick the enemies fans by reassuring them the lad posting about them is a tosser? It's prostituting yourself. I'm not to blame for you being a non entity, boring, mackem student wank, so why the hostility? You should stay over there amongst your own.

;) You're swell.

:rolleyes:

I've got a few mackem mates and their all generally spot on. Some of them do get a bit carried away like, but wouldn't you if you had even a slight bit of success after being starved of it for so long and living in our shadow?

Well, I work with a couple. Im already getting that Given now wouldnt get a game at Sunderland and that Richardson is far better than anything we have on the left (Milner or Duff).

Well, I work with a couple. Im already getting that Given now wouldnt get a game at Sunderland and that Richardson is far better than anything we have on the left (Milner or Duff).

;)

Crazy as a coconut

• 8 months later...
Guest Stevie
What do you feel about the current Sunderland team?

I’ve heard said that £20m on Chopra, Gordon, and Richardson is the biggest collective waste of money in football history. I don’t know if that’s true but if that is the value of their ability perhaps Mort was right to demand more for Dyer. They’ve added others too like Dickson Etuhu, he’s always looked like a carthorse in the Championship so fuck knows how he’ll fare in the Premiership.

The squad which got them promoted last season, it has to be said, seemed a much better one than Mick McCarthy’s 2004/2005 side. Carlos Edwards will cause any defence problems, SAF even made enquiries about him when he was at Wrexham,.and in fairness to Chopra it wouldn’t surprise me if he gets double figures this time around, and that was their problem the last time, they had no one to score. I think they can stay up by the skin of their teeth, what ever your opinions on Roy Keane are, he has the same aura about him Shearer has, he’s a winner, and winners breed confidence. I think they’ll stay up, but they could do with a few new defenders.

Prediction: 17th

Nostradmaus or what?

they are rotten scum - my Mam, my grandad and HIS dad were sure of that fact

Hang on, when were they formed? late 1800's?

;)