My cats got diabetes

peasepud

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and alex is old as fuck, which gives him an insight into male pattern baldness, and the misguided belief that everythread will be improved by his participation

and alex is old as fuck, which gives him an insight into male pattern baldness, and the misguided belief that everythread will be improved by his participation

31677[/snapback]

A definite bite from John Betjeman there :lol:

Jeeeez you lot are a disgrace, theres me a serious thread about sick pets and you turn it into a thread on Bestiality and Welsh bints.

30900[/snapback]

bestsigned5nt.jpg

Whatever floats your boat I spose ;)

30978[/snapback]

The George Bestial character in Viz is genius. :lol:

31677[/snapback]

A definite bite from John Betjeman there :lol:

31682[/snapback]

;)

bigfish.jpg

Yous two are canny funny craic on here at the minute, like! :razz:

Going to have to give her injections twice a day  :icon_lol:

now why didnt God invent cats with opposable thumbs so the fecker could do it herself? Dont know if anyones ever tried injecting a cat but Im not looking forward to it I can tell you (seeing as it took a vet and two nurses ten minutes to get blood out of her!).

:angry:

30875[/snapback]

Not an easy task i would imagine but a friend with some welding gloves on should do the trick

That was exactly my point.  Because you haven't had any pets you can't really berate peoples feelings when something happens to theirs

Oh, and your analogys?  You've never played football for Newcastle so no opinions on people that do please :icon_lol:

31210[/snapback]

I didn't berate opinions or beliefs Sima... you did

and the point about the analogies...

I'm mocking your presumption that simply because I haven't had a pet, discounts opinions on them... you've just backed that up yourself...

you really are one of Jesus' special children aren'tcha

31322[/snapback]

Saying losing a cat is the same as losing a chair isn't berating an opinion?

no it's not, it's offerig a polar opinion.

oh and alex I don't know who alex betjemen is so... I guess you've got me there... crome domer

32272[/snapback]

Neither do I, John Betjemen however is a celebrated poet, hence the ironic reference to yourself and your efforts in the cringeworthy Dr. Seuss thread.

:icon_lol:

you were simply jealous of my lyrical styles.

.... so we still haven't worked out who Sima is/was/will be?

apart from being a little foolish.

32282[/snapback]

Jealous isn't the word tbh

oh and alex I don't know who alex betjemen is so... I guess you've got me there... crome domer

32272[/snapback]

Errrrr...YOU are taking the piss out of someone for being bald? :icon_lol:

I'm pretty sure that hat you wore at the last piss-up wasn't a fashion statement. :angry:

32272[/snapback]

I'm pretty sure that hat you wore at the last piss-up wasn't a fashion statement. :angry:

32295[/snapback]

Baldness would be a fucking mercy in your case. :angry:

32272[/snapback]

32295[/snapback]

Baldness would be a fucking mercy in your case. :icon_lol:

32297[/snapback]

Would you suggest highlights then? For him, not me, obviously :angry:

32272[/snapback]

32295[/snapback]

Baldness would be a fucking mercy in your case. :blush:

32297[/snapback]

Would you suggest highlights then? For him, not me, obviously :icon_lol:

32298[/snapback]

I still can't quite believe he had highlights tbh. The thought of him sitting in the salon thumbing through Marie Claire with one of those head condoms on with a load of little foil parcels on his head is truely comical. :angry:

32272[/snapback]

32295[/snapback]

Baldness would be a fucking mercy in your case. :blush:

32297[/snapback]

Would you suggest highlights then? For him, not me, obviously :icon_lol:

32298[/snapback]

I was referring to Scott, who's barber wants to install a fucking guillotene tbh.

guill1b.jpg

look it's fine if you feel that by mocking my style you somehow cover up your own fashion faux pas...

it's really ok

but one of you is Bald (and I don't mean receding I mean, you're bothered by hens trying to hatch your napper!), one is fat and a manc and the other is fat and ginger.

glass houses, stones, etc. etc. tbh

look it's fine if you feel that by mocking my style you somehow cover up your own fashion faux pas...

it's really ok

but one of you is Bald (and I don't mean receding I mean, you're bothered by hens trying to hatch your napper!), one is fat and a manc and the other is fat and ginger.

32303[/snapback]

Gosh, you're so nice to people. :icon_lol:

it's really ok

32303[/snapback]

splash_r5_c2.jpgsplash_r5_c7.jpg

http://www.advancedhair.com.au/2004/warnSplash.asp

It worked for Warne. It could work for you. I'd get a shift on though. :icon_lol::angry:

it's really ok

32303[/snapback]

Your poetry's still shit like.

Hay, I want to know your description of others you've met from here. What about Jill, JJ, me, Cath, Peasepud, Boyo? We're left out here man. :icon_lol: This thread has potential for greatness.

you're the antipodean alcohol abstinator

Cath is a ledge (in more ways than one)

JJ is quite simply a good lad with an unfortunate haircut.

Peasepud is a very very tall pervert

Boyo is a bad influence on all and sundry

Jill scares me