Time for Moore

Toon_Crazy

Would you start Craig Moore against Blackburn?  

18 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

If i was Souness (and having had the frontal lobotomoy required) then yes, i'd play Moore, drop Taylor and play Faye up front with Elliot and Harper on the wings. I'd also rush players back to make sure they get inured again!

However if i was manager, as me, i certainly wouldn't play Moore!

So what's our choice options?

Moore yes?

Moore no?

Moore if 100% fit?

What about Moore or Elliot, if they are the only two options fit enough to start?

It will be Boom and Bambi, with Baba and Carr, fuck we are lucky Bellars is injured!

Craig Moore is the captain of his country (the name of which ecapes me at the moment :icon_lol:). That said, to captain that country which is no doubt great he must be a good player. I say play him and watch as his skills amazes all around him.

Craig Moore is the captain of his country (the name of which ecapes me at the moment :icon_lol:). That said, to captain that country which is no doubt great he must be a good player. I say play him and watch as his skills amazes all around him.

32518[/snapback]

You forget that we aren't playing Aussie Rules...

He looked canny when he was at Rangers on the odd occasions I've seen him. However, Isegrim reckons he was poor in Germany and the fact his club sacked him for turning up pissed at training tells its own story. If they considered him a decent asset, they would have just disciplined him surely.

I'd have Moore in the heart of defence, can't do any worse than the others last week. Keeping the faith.

32428[/snapback]

Hes is complete and utter shit mate...

32437[/snapback]

What he said Moore is rubbish. He's half the player O'Brien is ffs.