It's worse than I thought

Asprilla

Anyone else feel a bit sorry for him?  In a "shake your head at the sad man" sort of way.

32966[/snapback]

Well i am wondering if he will start crying or smash his computer in, then a may feel a touch of guilt....

Anyone else feel a bit sorry for him?  In a "shake your head at the sad man" sort of way.

32966[/snapback]

Well i am wondering if he will start crying or smash his computer in, then a may feel a touch of guilt....

32970[/snapback]

I will probably go and get some hot chocolate with some brandy in it. Give my wife a hug and reflect upon my good fortune to have such a wonderful woman. I will then come back and continue this banter which, let's face it, you all enjoy as much as I do.

I love it!

Gonna go and get a hot chocolate, maybe put some babycham in it, give me mam a hug and reflect on the lovely dinners she makes and how nice the crease in the front of me trousers look and will be right back.....

Edited by Gejon

32966[/snapback]

32970[/snapback]

I will probably go and get some hot chocolate with some brandy in it. Give my wife a hug and reflect upon my good fortune to have such a wonderful woman. I will then come back and continue this banter which, let's face it, you all enjoy as much as I do.

32974[/snapback]

63060mx.jpg

"And then oi started anavva fred telling them they 'ad a chip on their showdas!"

"Awwwwww you nevva!!!"

32966[/snapback]

32970[/snapback]

32974[/snapback]

63060mx.jpg

"And then oi started anavva fred telling them they 'ad a chip on their showdas!"

"Awwwwww you nevva!!!"

32982[/snapback]

:)

32966[/snapback]

32970[/snapback]

32974[/snapback]

63060mx.jpg

"Awwwwww you nevva!!!"

32982[/snapback]

lol good call!

32966[/snapback]

32970[/snapback]

32974[/snapback]

63060mx.jpg

"Awwwwww you nevva!!!"

32982[/snapback]

_1632869_antdec7.jpg

Howay man divvent mind me. Just having a canny bit craic like.

Edited by Asprilla's foreskin

32966[/snapback]

32970[/snapback]

32974[/snapback]

63060mx.jpg

"Awwwwww you nevva!!!"

32982[/snapback]

antanddecunzipped_2.jpg

32986[/snapback]

Is that meant to be insulting or just plain confusing?

32966[/snapback]

32970[/snapback]

32974[/snapback]

63060mx.jpg

"Awwwwww you nevva!!!"

32982[/snapback]

antanddecunzipped_2.jpg

32986[/snapback]

Poor.

I love it!

Gonna go and get a hot chocolate, maybe put some babycham in it, give me mam a hug and reflect on the lovely dinners she makes and how nice the crease in the front of me trousers look and will be right back.....

32975[/snapback]

Can't see him being interested in the crease in the front of her trousers :)

Would it not just be easier to ban this daft cunt, he's a pain in the arse.

32995[/snapback]

No but it would be a lot easier to ignore him. He's just getting off on the attention at the moment.

No but it would be a lot easier to ignore him.  He's just getting off on the attention at the moment.

32997[/snapback]

Never going to happen though is it CM. There'll always be enough of a response to keep him coming back.