Leona Lewis

duckerDavies

Manc

Ive allways used to make my posts in dead small lines,but i got stick for that as well.

its just i try to make them longer but the reurn key is begging me to hit it lol....

funny that...my ignore key is begging me to hit it :razz:

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is that your polite way of tellig me to fook off and stop posting !!!!!....

I'm not going to spell it out for you. If you're that much of a weapon that you don't know what I mean then Google the fucker....in proper English.

Well washington bin dipper. i heard you were a nasty little gobshite. get out and dip the bins leave us all alone .

only tramps live in and around washington...

Only illiterate nonces live in Ponteland.

And another one enters the fray . how many is that now 7 ,8 god is like hanging around with a wolf pack.

washington bindipper its ok to call someone a bindipper but nonce is way too slanderous.so be careful you

little gobby unwashed,inbred mummies boy.

H-M plain and simple for you keep your southern fried chicken nose out of here and frig off to mongland.

And another one enters the fray . how many is that now 7 ,8 god is like hanging around with a wolf pack.

washington bindipper its ok to call someone a bindipper but nonce is way too slanderous.so be careful you

H-M plain and simple for you keep your southern fried chicken nose out of here and frig off to mongland.

:razz: That's actually quite funny. Made me chortle, anyway.

But you do have sex with underage bairns

Have i ?? you got 100% proof if so show it if not shut the fuck up weasel chav knobhead...

you and sheargol can narf hoy it about ,but when chips are down you and him just stomp

off crying mummy they are picking on me...this board has some seriously sick freeks if its

allowed to post obscene stuff like what you have said.. you are without doubt a nasty little

prick who will get a deserved slap one day and when it happens you will wonder why, it was

you when you look in mirror and see no nose and 1 ear missing..hahaha gobshite

This thread is proper fucking cretinous tbh. From Stevie's mongish ramblings to the usual suspects hiding behind the majority with inane comments.

And Sima's sanctimony. Now it's a full house. TBH.

This thread is proper fucking cretinous tbh. From Stevie's mongish ramblings to the usual suspects hiding behind the majority with inane comments.

And Sima's sanctimony. Now it's a full house. TBH.

It's ready to be Golded tbh