***Official Blackburn v NEWCASTLE Match Thread***

Ketsbaia

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone else just getting a feeling of relief? It's not like how a win normally feels, it's just relief that finally we're getting a good result.

34742[/snapback]

Relief through to good humour.

Still think we'd have been in trouble if they had gone 4-4-2 and let Bellers run the channels, but 3-0 isn't anything to complain about.

Edited by The Mighty Hog

I thought Faye was immense.  :lol:  :nufc:

34757[/snapback]

Firts half he was beyond shite as usual, no control, no passing, noi brains, no positioning and no ability to tackle or head the ball. Second half he had a few good moments, doesn't diguise the fact anybody who picks him is a moron.

A young kid on the wing and Bowyer in the middle was the answer as it happens he got away with picking a liability in Faye this time.

I thought Faye was immense.  :nufc:  :nufc:

34757[/snapback]

Firts half he was beyond shite as usual, no control, no passing, noi brains, no positioning and no ability to tackle or head the ball. Second half he had a few good moments, doesn't diguise the fact anybody who picks him is a moron.

A young kid on the wing and Bowyer in the middle was the answer as it happens he got away with picking a liability in Faye this time.

34760[/snapback]

:lol:

Not "doesn't disguise the fact he's a poor player" then? I see you're keeping up your record of having a dig at Souness in EVERY post you make. :nufc:

34757[/snapback]

34760[/snapback]

Not "doesn't disguise the fact he's a poor player" then? I see you're keeping up your record of having a dig at Souness in EVERY post you make. :nufc:

34763[/snapback]

Who bought him, who picks him, who picks him ahead of the likes of Clark, Bowyer and Zog at home to Fulham.

When a dig is warented i'll do it, and he gives me so much ammunition its like shooting fish in a barrel.

Edited by Papa Lazaru

I'm not a fan of Faye, but give credit where credit's due.

You can't deny the amount of times he won back possession and broke up play.

34773[/snapback]

I can and i will :nufc::lol:

If he plays well i'd say so and in the second half he had a few decent moments, but overall some of the stuff he came up with is worse than watching some 40 year old beer monster lumbering round the pitch!

34757[/snapback]

34760[/snapback]

34763[/snapback]

Who bought him, who picks him, who picks him ahead of the likes of Clark, Bowyer and Zog at home to Fulham.

When a dig is warented i'll do it, and he gives me so much ammunition its like shooting fish in a barrel.

34766[/snapback]

And when a dig's not quite warranted you'll somehow find a way to slip one in there anyway. :nufc:

34757[/snapback]

34760[/snapback]

34763[/snapback]

34766[/snapback]

And when a dig's not quite warranted you'll somehow find a way to slip one in there anyway. :blink:

34777[/snapback]

Correct...you fat ginger bastid :nufc: