How seriously do you take forums?

Toonraider

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like them but only really show one side of me.

the cocky arrogant gobshite bit.

55842[/snapback]

Do you mean there's actually more to you than that?!?!

55850[/snapback]

..... ;)

bitch

but I still think you've much to offer the world....

I like them but only really show one side of me.

the cocky arrogant gobshite bit.

55842[/snapback]

Do you mean there's actually more to you than that?!?!

55850[/snapback]

There's the side to him reflected in my sig too.

Well i take this opportunity seriously to promote my new Nation of Islam NUFC Chapter.

I aim to nominate Renton as my Scientific Theologian who prove beyond doubt that the following is true:

Chocchip Muhammad teaches his followers that, first, the moon separated from the earth. Then, the first humans, Original Man, were a Black people. They founded the Holy City Mecca.

Among this black race were 24 wise scientists. One of the scientists, at odds with the rest, created the especially strong Black tribe of Shabazz, from which America's Negroes, so-called, descend.

About 6600 years ago, when 70 percent of the people were satisfied, and 30 percent were dissatisfied, among the dissatisfied was born a "Mr.Yacub." He was born to create trouble, to break the peace, and to kill. His head was unusually large. When he was four years old, he began school. At the age 18, Yacub had finished all of his nations colleges and universities. He was known as "the big head scientist." Among many other things, he had learned how to breed races scientifically.

The big head scientist, Mr. Yacub, began preaching in the streets of Mecca, making such host of converts that the authorities, increasingly concerned, finally exiled him with 59,999 followers to the island of Patmos-described in the Bible as I were John received the message contained in Revelation in the New Testament. Though he was a Black man, Mr. Yacub, embittered toward Allah now, decided, as revenge, to create upon the earth a devil race-a bleached out, white race of people.

On the island of Patmos was nothing but these blond, pale skinned, cold blue-eyed devil's-savages, nude and shameless; hairy, like animals, they walked on all fours and they lived in trees.

God:

God\Allah is and always has been a man who came to earth as a half white half Black man by the name of Wallace D. Fard Muhammad.[8]

Endtimes:

Chocchip Muhammed teaches that the earth will come to an end when a spaceship, also called the "Mother Plane", releases its 1500 flying saucer like airplanes equipped with special bombs. The prophet Ezekiel spoke of the "Mother Plane" as "a great wheel". The mother plane, which is actually a spaceship, has the ability to hover 40 miles over the earth. The mother plane itself measures 1/2 mile by 1/2-mile square and can be seen twice a week. The special bombs have the ability to burrow one mile into the earth. These bombs will cause a fire that will last for several months. In this way the white race will be destroyed.[27]

In a familiar prediction Chochip Muhammad taught that only 144,000 NOI members would be spared the tribulation above.[28]

Edited by ChocChip