Wankers on Newcastle Online

Guest stevieintoon

Guest stevieintoon

I've just been reliably informed the club are consulting Newcastle Online admin, and selected committee members about how many away tickets the toon should be applying for.

I have to say when my source told me exactly who were on this fuckin committee I feel fuckin sick. Having been to Fulham on Saturday, a game on TV on a Saturday night, and witnessed at the very least 5,000 toon fans, I'm staggered by what we've asked for at Stamford Bridge. The neutral end at Fulham seemed to be 75% at least toon, which added to our 3,800 official tickets adds up to over 5,000, and this was a more unsociable kick off time than what Chelsea is. It confirms something I've always known, and just listening to the accents at half time, we have thousands, of people down south who support us, people can rubbish that statement but it's true, and it's not all geordie diaspora.

So anyway for the above reasons, I'm flabbergasted to say the least, that a game not on TV over the christmas period, with plenty of trains etc..., we've only asked for 1,500 tickets, it's a fuckin disgrace, and I'm not blaming Mort etc.. he's been good as gold, I'm blaming the idiots who are on this fuckin committee, the VAST majority of whom, are not from the NE (never mind Newcastle), don't go to games, and have NEVER been to an away game in their life. Two weeks before the game, and stragglers like me who always buy late, well we're fucked :lol:. SOLD OUT. I'll be writing to the club, about this disgrace.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've just been reliably informed the club are consulting Newcastle Online admin, and selected committee members about how many away tickets the toon should be applying for.

I have to say when my source told me exactly who were on this fuckin committee I feel fuckin sick. Having been to Fulham on Saturday, a game on TV on a Saturday night, and witnessed at the very least 5,000 toon fans, I'm staggered by what we've asked for at Stamford Bridge. The neutral end at Fulham seemed to be 75% at least toon, which added to our 3,800 official tickets adds up to over 5,000, and this was a more unsociable kick off time than what Chelsea is. It confirms something I've always known, and just listening to the accents at half time, we have thousands, of people down south who support us, people can rubbish that statement but it's true, and it's not all geordie diaspora.

So anyway for the above reasons, I'm flabbergasted to say the least, that a game not on TV over the christmas period, with plenty of trains etc..., we've only asked for 1,500 tickets, it's a fuckin disgrace, and I'm not blaming Mort etc.. he's been good as gold, I'm blaming the idiots who are on this fuckin committee, the VAST majority of whom, are not from the NE (never mind Newcastle), don't go to games, and have NEVER been to an away game in their life. Two weeks before the game, and stragglers like me who always buy late, well we're fucked ;). SOLD OUT. I'll be writing to the club, about this disgrace.

Not the Baines chap I hope.

:lol:

Guest stevieintoon

I would be interested to hear why they advised them to get 1500 tickets. Honestly it beggars belief. Fair enough Newcastle Online is probably the best toon message board, but there's just no logic in who's on this committee and what they've done here. 5,000 at Watford, FIVE THOOSAND for a non entity League Cup game, and they ask for 1,500 when every fucker is off work, it's not on TV, and well over 3,000 would to go. Are these people all there?????? I'd like to see some justification for it.

Guest stevieintoon

So anyway for the above reasons, I'm flabbergasted to say the least, that a game not on TV over the christmas period, with plenty of trains etc..., we've only asked for 1,500 tickets, it's a fuckin disgrace, and I'm not blaming Mort etc.. he's been good as gold, I'm blaming the idiots who are on this fuckin committee, the VAST majority of whom, are not from the NE (never mind Newcastle), don't go to games, and have NEVER been to an away game in their life. Two weeks before the game, and stragglers like me who always buy late, well we're fucked ;). SOLD OUT. I'll be writing to the club, about this disgrace.

:lol:

Older than Leazes Mag that now Jon, you're a southern toon fan, and you know fine well what I'm saying is true, but if ever there was a message board fence sitter it was you, as not to offend your net mates.

I would be interested to hear why they advised them to get 1500 tickets. Honestly it beggars belief. Fair enough Newcastle Online is probably the best toon message board, but there's just no logic in who's on this committee and what they've done here. 5,000 at Watford, FIVE THOOSAND for a non entity League Cup game, and they ask for 1,500 when every fucker is off work, it's not on TV, and well over 3,000 would to go. Are these people all there?????? I'd like to see some justification for it.

could easily have taken at least 1000 more, even at their scandalous prices.

Guest stevieintoon
Tell me the club aren't consulting NO about anything...please. If so someone needs to send them the Hitzfelt document just to show the club what sort of tools they're dealing with

They're consulting, nameless people, I'll leave you to draw your own conclusions as to who they are, but it's an astonishing horrific list, about how many away tickets we should ask for. I could vaguely understand asking for 1,500 if our away support was on the wane, or if it was midweek live on TV, when everyones working. There's only two weeks to the game now, and it will be too late to ask for more tickets, and I for one am gutted. I was looking forward to going down, it's me sisters birthday the day before, would've been nice to see her, but these idiots and their SHAMBOLIC ADVICE, have put pay to that.

So anyway for the above reasons, I'm flabbergasted to say the least, that a game not on TV over the christmas period, with plenty of trains etc..., we've only asked for 1,500 tickets, it's a fuckin disgrace, and I'm not blaming Mort etc.. he's been good as gold, I'm blaming the idiots who are on this fuckin committee, the VAST majority of whom, are not from the NE (never mind Newcastle), don't go to games, and have NEVER been to an away game in their life. Two weeks before the game, and stragglers like me who always buy late, well we're fucked :icon_lol:. SOLD OUT. I'll be writing to the club, about this disgrace.

;)

Older than Leazes Mag that now Jon, you're a southern toon fan, and you know fine well what I'm saying is true, but if ever there was a message board fence sitter it was you, as not to offend your net mates.

Seem to have gotten under your skin quite a bit considering I am such a fence sitter :lol:

then fuck off and tell them that then :lol:

I have to say Stevie that Im starting to wonder whether it was you that rang me that day demanding back the 50 notes you put on Hitzfeld because you're easily convinced. :icon_lol::nufc:

Seriously though, do you really think the club would consult a forum admin team? If they do (be it NO, here, skunkers or wherever else) then they're mental.

NUFC.com yes, a forum ran by one or two faceless people who think they know about football when really they have as much sway as jack-shit (I include ourselves in that) then no no and again no.

Oh and the 50 quid is here to the person who can prove they were the one that made the call ;)

and seriously, PM me if you cant get a ticket and I'll see if I can sort one for you.

I heartedly recommend that you buy early then..... :lol:

Just a thought but didn't/doesn't Craig Hope have something to do with N-O?

Guest stevieintoon

then fuck off and tell them that then :lol:

I have to say Stevie that Im starting to wonder whether it was you that rang me that day demanding back the 50 notes you put on Hitzfeld because you're easily convinced. :icon_lol::nufc:

Seriously though, do you really think the club would consult a forum admin team? If they do (be it NO, here, skunkers or wherever else) then they're mental.

NUFC.com yes, a forum ran by one or two faceless people who think they know about football when really they have as much sway as jack-shit (I include ourselves in that) then no no and again no.

Oh and the 50 quid is here to the person who can prove they were the one that made the call ;)

and seriously, PM me if you cant get a ticket and I'll see if I can sort one for you.

I don't THINK the club are consulting people on a forum I KNOW they are. I'm not blaming Mort. As for me fucking off there, I don't have the choice to now :icon_lol:.

Guest stevieintoon

I heartedly recommend that you buy early then..... :lol:

Just a thought but didn't/doesn't Craig Hope have something to do with N-O?

I think he used to, not anymore though, but he won't have any say. They should ask older lads who go away regularly. 6,000+ Blackburn 5,000+ Fulham 3,000+Arsenal through the week, 5,500 already sold out for Wigan, nearly 4,000 at Bolton, 3,300 Derby live on TV on Monday night!!! It honestly sickens me. "I'd advise you take the 1,500 allocation...." UNBELIEVABLE.

Guest stevieintoon
First I've heard of it, Stevie.

Surely the club will go off the number of applications they received for the same fixture last season and get a rough idea how many they want from there?

Why would they do that, when there has been a noticable increase in our away support this season? Baring mind we filled the same allocation on a Wednesday night during a time everyones at work and not over the festive period. The year before we had 3,000 live on TV through the week. The fact Wigan's sold out with no general sale, no trains home as well, shows the demand at this time of year.

Added to the fact we've just had more than treble the number of fans at Fulham as to what we'll have at Chelsea at a more inconvenient time. Mort said he would do everything he could to get as many tickets as he could for us within reason, and in consultation with the fans. If you or anyone else thinks we'd struggle to sell a paltry 3,000 tickets at Chelsea, when the vast majority of people are off work, then that's stupid. I mean for fuck sake, it's two weeks before the game and it's sold out.

Surely the club will go off the number of applications they received for the same fixture last season and get a rough idea how many they want from there?

Why would they do that, when there has been a noticable increase in our away support this season? Baring mind we filled the same allocation on a Wednesday night during a time everyones at work and not over the festive period. The year before we had 3,000 live on TV through the week. The fact Wigan's sold out with no general sale, no trains home as well, shows the demand at this time of year.

Added to the fact we've just had more than treble the number of fans at Fulham as to what we'll have at Chelsea at a more inconvenient time. Mort said he would do everything he could to get as many tickets as he could for us within reason, and in consultation with the fans. If you or anyone else thinks we'd struggle to sell a paltry 3,000 tickets at Chelsea, when the vast majority of people are off work, then that's stupid. I mean for fuck sake, it's two weeks before the game and it's sold out.

First of all I never said we'd struggle to sell out, my point is that if the club know from records of the same fixture last season that we're likely to sell out even considering the price then why would they listen to a group of fans and ask for a reduced allocation? It seems too far fetched.

If we have only got 1,500 tickets then I'd say it was more likely that Chelsea offered us a reduced allocation because they can guarantee they will sell it out with home fans at this time of year, a quick look at the official site shows they've sold out all of their tickets in the home end already.

Guest stevieintoon

First of all I never said we'd struggle to sell out, my point is that if the club know from records of the same fixture last season that we're likely to sell out even considering the price then why would they listen to a group of fans and ask for a reduced allocation? It seems too far fetched.

If we have only got 1,500 tickets then I'd say it was more likely that Chelsea offered us a reduced allocation because they can guarantee they will sell it out with home fans at this time of year, a quick look at the official site shows they've sold out all of their tickets in the home end already.

Firstly I agree it seems far fetched and it would be funny if it wasn't true, but it's what has happened. Mort has consulted a few of them on NO about other things as well, which is good in a way because he's actively listening to the fans, but the names mentioned to me - oh dear.

Secondly, Chelsea can offer reduced allocations if they like, we are entitled to 3,000 tickets at every venue in the Premiership, so if we want them there's fuck all Chelsea can do, I thought you would've been aware of that.

Firstly I agree it seems far fetched and it would be funny if it wasn't true, but it's what has happened. Mort has consulted a few of them on NO about other things as well, which is good in a way because he's actively listening to the fans, but the names mentioned to me - oh dear.

Secondly, Chelsea can offer reduced allocations if they like, we are entitled to 3,000 tickets at every venue in the Premiership, so if we want them there's fuck all Chelsea can do, I thought you would've been aware of that.

Name names of the people the club are talking to off Newcastle-Online.

As for Chelsea giving us a reduced allocation, I thought clubs were allowed to give a reduced allocation for league fixtures but not cup?

I've got my ticket anyway, Shed upper, Gate 1, Row 16.