More Magness Madness

trophyshy

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dad - Seaham, Mam - Byker. I was born in Newcastle and raised in West Denton. To be fair to my Dad, he let me choose either way and even followed NUFC himself (although he gre up watching Sunlun).

By the time we all left Newcastle, my Dad had lived in and supported Newcastle longer than he'd lived in and supported Sunlun. He still occasionally looks for their results but is firmly a toon fan.

I guess, because of my heritage, this means I have no chance of ever reaching sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooopafan status [/whatever]

This site should be re-named 'Eastendtastic', seems thats where we all originate from somewhere along the line

I would normally big up my West End heritage a bit more, but on here it's sullied by the presence of Stevie and Leazes. Funnily enough though, my gran was from Heaton before moving over here.

Guest stevieintoon
This site should be re-named 'Eastendtastic', seems thats where we all originate from somewhere along the line

I would normally big up my West End heritage a bit more, but on here it's sullied by the presence of Stevie and Leazes. Funnily enough though, my gran was from Heaton before moving over here.

I have an east end heritage pal, but you could exchange Peasepub for me, and I could still see your point of view.

I have an east end heritage pal, but you could exchange Peasepub for me, and I could still see your point of view.

;)

Right that's it, I'm splitting out. Who's with me? WestEndTastic.com anyone?

Guest stevieintoon
Dads from Blyth, Mams from Sherburn, Im from Sacriston.

Technically should have been in jail by the age of 4.

A kid at my school was from Sacriston, fat Ali, canny kid as it goes, but he had a mackem accent if ever I've heard one.

That is one hell of a combo lad. My first girlfirend was from Sherburn. She thought I was being romantic when I licked my fingers.

My mum grew up in South Shields. The immediate family later moved down to County Durham where I grew up. Still got a fair bit of family from my mum’s side in South Shields and Newcastle but we never see them.

Forget which bit of Newcastle my aunty lives in but I remember it was a shit hole. We don’t visit; they’re a bunch of drunks.

Overall my magness is probably very low, however I was raised by two toon fans in an area filled with toon fans (growing up in the 90’s with the choice of NUFC, SAFC, Boro, Darlo as your local team… no competition really).

That is one hell of a combo lad. My first girlfirend was from Sherburn. She thought I was being romantic when I licked my fingers.

;)

My mum grew up in South Shields. The immediate family later moved down to County Durham where I grew up.

mmmmm, but like Gateshead wasn't South Shields in Co.Durham until the sods changed the geography and created Tyne & Wear. I'll never forgive them for that!!

You want to be ashamed of yourself. That is possibly one of the worst things I have ever read on a message board.

Wish I'd thought of it ;)

;)

Christ! ;)