Add Michael Henderson to the list of idiotic hacks

Happy Face

Just not worth even writing to these nobs. A guy in the Sun today basically asserted KK was mentaly ill, but a read of the rest of his column, it's clear he was just the paper version of Talksport.

I posted this :

Goodness Me.

This really is a pathetic article. I know an unbiased article in any sense of print is impalpable as the journalist behind will always leave his mark but this is terrible.

The only people you will relate to with this ''article'' are bitter Arsenal fans and the mentally ill.

It also begs the question who made who? Kevin Keegan makes a slight cheeky and humorous remark about southern culture and all the fat overpaid journos kick up nothing short of a hissy fit.

The Telegraph has never been a particularly respected newspaper on the sports front but it hasn't half hit a new low with this drivel.

You are supposed to report fact, not you own agenda supported with one low brow analogy after another.

You clearly don't understand what satirical journalism is all about not least what football is about.

Michael Henderson : You are a fool.

;) Worse than the article tbh.

Have we banned all the Southern press from St James's or something? They've always had a bias against us but there doesn't seem to be a day go by at the moment when they don't come up with some shite like this. And this particular example is just fucking embarassing to the paper it's printed in. Do they not have editors anymore?

I posted this :

Goodness Me.

This really is a pathetic article. I know an unbiased article in any sense of print is impalpable as the journalist behind will always leave his mark but this is terrible.

The only people you will relate to with this ''article'' are bitter Arsenal fans and the mentally ill.

It also begs the question who made who? Kevin Keegan makes a slight cheeky and humorous remark about southern culture and all the fat overpaid journos kick up nothing short of a hissy fit.

The Telegraph has never been a particularly respected newspaper on the sports front but it hasn't half hit a new low with this drivel.

You are supposed to report fact, not you own agenda supported with one low brow analogy after another.

You clearly don't understand what satirical journalism is all about not least what football is about.

Michael Henderson : You are a fool.

The Telegraph has long been highly respected for its sports coverage though ;)

That bloke has an obsession with Wenger and our 'small' club, why don't they just stop all this carry on they are just making themselves look ridiculous it's as if they are trying to outdo each other with 'witty' and 'humorous' articles about Newcastle. They seem to think they are getting to us in the same way Keegan's theater joke got to them when in reality it's all just starting to get tedious, fans of other clubs don't want to buy a paper to read some arrogant tosser write little more than petty abuse about someone else's club I'm sure they thought it was great at first but this bandwagon is getting old now.

I don't know why the Torygraph has such a good reputation for sports writers.

Paul Ackford

Marcus Armytage

Michael Atherton

Andrew Baker

Patrick Barclay

Geoffrey Boycott

Simon Briggs

Charlie Brooks

Mick Cleary

Sebastian Coe

James Cracknell

Gareth A Davies

Roddy Forsyth

Brendan Gallagher

Kevin Garside

Lucinda Green

Will Greenwood

Alan Hansen

Simon Hart

Mark Hodgkinson

Simon Hughes

John Inverdale

Tim Jeffery

Martin Johnson

Angus Loughran

Lewine Mair

Tony McCoy

Hotspur (JA McGrath)

Brian Moore

James Mossop

Sue Mott

Mark Nicholas

Michael Parkinson

Robert Philip

Derek Pringle

Mark Reason

Tim Rich

Brough Scott

Alan Smith

Art Spander

Clive Tyldesley

Clive White

Jim White

Henry Winter

Keith Wood

Paul Ackford

Marcus Armytage

Michael Atherton

Andrew Baker

Patrick Barclay

Geoffrey Boycott

Simon Briggs

Charlie Brooks

Mick Cleary

Sebastian Coe

James Cracknell

Gareth A Davies

Roddy Forsyth

Brendan Gallagher

Kevin Garside

Lucinda Green

Will Greenwood

Alan Hansen

Simon Hart

Mark Hodgkinson

Simon Hughes

John Inverdale

Tim Jeffery

Martin Johnson

Angus Loughran

Lewine Mair

Tony McCoy

Hotspur (JA McGrath)

Brian Moore

James Mossop

Sue Mott

Mark Nicholas

Michael Parkinson

Robert Philip

Derek Pringle

Mark Reason

Tim Rich

Brough Scott

Alan Smith

Art Spander

Clive Tyldesley

Clive White

Jim White

Henry Winter

Keith Wood

They'll be first against the wall come the revolution [/Wolfie Smith]

Paul Ackford

Marcus Armytage

Michael Atherton

Andrew Baker

Patrick Barclay

Geoffrey Boycott

Simon Briggs

Charlie Brooks

Mick Cleary

Sebastian Coe

James Cracknell

Gareth A Davies

Roddy Forsyth

Brendan Gallagher

Kevin Garside

Lucinda Green

Will Greenwood

Alan Hansen

Simon Hart

Mark Hodgkinson

Simon Hughes

John Inverdale

Tim Jeffery

Martin Johnson

Angus Loughran

Lewine Mair

Tony McCoy

Hotspur (JA McGrath)

Brian Moore

James Mossop

Sue Mott

Mark Nicholas

Michael Parkinson

Robert Philip

Derek Pringle

Mark Reason

Tim Rich

Brough Scott

Alan Smith

Art Spander

Clive Tyldesley

Clive White

Jim White

Henry Winter

Keith Wood

They'll be first against the wall come the revolution [/Wolfie Smith]

I would never buy it, for several reasons, but mainly for the risk of reading something by Clive Tyldesley. It's just not worth it.

I read a canny article by him in it quite recently as it happens.

I don't believe you.

I was in Spain a few years ago and eager to find out the result of one of the Ashes tests, but my only choice of newspapers were the Mail and the Telegraph. Desperate to find out the result, but not keen on paying for either, I nicked a Telegraph. :rolleyes:

I read a canny article by him in it quite recently as it happens.

I don't believe you.

I was in Spain a few years ago and eager to find out the result of one of the Ashes tests, but my only choice of newspapers were the Mail and the Telegraph. Desperate to find out the result, but not keen on paying for either, I nicked a Telegraph. :icon_lol:

GO Nhs! :rolleyes:

It is funny to see quite how much that theater gag has really got to the southern journo's. When Keegan said it i thought nothing of it, just laughed and watched the rest of the conference, but its really hit home with them and they are collectively coming across as the biggest bunch of sad, juvenile little pricks imaginable.

Whats worse is none of the articles are ever well written, funny/witty and usually don't bare any resemblance to the truth. Still as they keep telling us every day in their papers, covering hundreds of column inches in the process, we're not important and nobody cares about us!