betting

JaMoUsE

Basically if a team is -1 then you're saying that they'll still win if you take away one of their goals i.e. they have to win by 2 goals or more.

Cheers.

alex is right, putting any bet up here automatically jinxs it.

Nope it just looks like I'm having bad luck/shite at gambling.

Bit of both :)

Guest The Three Lions

I've had a totally shit betting time of it during the World Cup but I'm ultra confident that Nigeria will win today at a good price, for loads of reasons. They're my evens and above NAP of the group stage against Greece today. I'll double them with France.

I've had a totally shit betting time of it during the World Cup but I'm ultra confident that Nigeria will win today at a good price, for loads of reasons. They're my evens and above NAP of the group stage against Greece today. I'll double them with France.

Exactly what I just did too. We're doomed.

Guest The Three Lions

Exactly what I just did too. We're doomed.

I deliberately cut the Argentina Korea game out the loop. 1/3 horrific price for the Argies, I actually fancy a draw. Nigeria are fuckin nailed on to win today couldn't be more confident.

Need to be safe now, considerably down (£25) and need my first win. I fancy France (-1) at 3/1 is this good value?

Dunno, I don't think France played anywhere near their best, but I'm not sure they will under Domenech. Mexico are entirely capable of beating France, so for France to beat them by two clear goals... I'm not sure it's a good bet mate, but you're best asking Stevie or someone as I'm just under even for the competition.

I don't rate the Mexican 'keeper, but they're certainly an attacking side who never strike me as afraid of reputation and this world cup seems to be there for the taking by teams unafraid of attacking.

Need to be safe now, considerably down (£25) and need my first win. I fancy France (-1) at 3/1 is this good value?

Dunno, I don't think France played anywhere near their best, but I'm not sure they will under Domenech. Mexico are entirely capable of beating France, so for France to beat them by two clear goals... I'm not sure it's a good bet mate, but you're best asking Stevie or someone as I'm just under even for the competition.

I don't rate the Mexican 'keeper, but they're certainly an attacking side who never strike me as afraid of reputation and this world cup seems to be there for the taking by teams unafraid of attacking.

I think at best, Mexico are capable of a draw. You're right about Domenech and the whole mentality of the squad. It's a tough one like, otherwise I might just go for France to win and cut my losses.