betting

JaMoUsE

A fiver on all 8 favourites to win their group returns £162. Wonder which cunt will let me down. France probably

Do I win anything for getting that bit right?

I had a fiver on all 8 favourites to win the groups and also 8 £3 sevenfolds using the same teams. Would have paid £700 - £800 if they had all come in - France let me down in 2006 as well.

Edited by brummiemag1

As soon as hernandez came on I threw a fiver on him to score first and the delightful little bastard did just that :icon_lol:

Also threw a fiver on 2-0 after JH scored at about 7/2, which was nice.

Guest The Three Lions

I'm resisting the temptation to have a bet today, due to the fact I've lost loads during the WC, my beer fund is almost all gone, and they're tricky to predict. If I was having a bet I'd take a draw in this Germany game, England -2 and USA -1 v Slovenia.

I know the Germans "always do well", but I honestly think they could be a surprise casualty of the group phase. The squad is as poor as it's been since Euro 2004 (and yes, I'm still bitter they didn't get beaten by Latvia like they deserved) and I reckon Serbia and Ghana will both cause them problems.

Stevie, the odds for a Serbia win against Deutschalnd might be worth a look.

Visionaries, both of us, I swear. :icon_lol: I took 7/2 on Germany not qualifying from their group before the tournament began and was cursing them after the Australia game, but now... that's looking a bit more tasty.

Guest The Three Lions

Every bet I've had has lost, but good value today Holland -1 double with Ghana, £20 pays £92.

Guest The Three Lions

Great offer with William Hills at the minute. Open a new account, deposit and bet a 10a, and once that bet is settled they give you three free £10 bets on any event, singles, lucky15s accumulators. Actually got my first win of the WC with them with a bet on Denmark.

Great offer with William Hills at the minute. Open a new account, deposit and bet a 10a, and once that bet is settled they give you three free £10 bets on any event, singles, lucky15s accumulators. Actually got my first win of the WC with them with a bet on Denmark.

Just hoyed me bets on for the next few days.

Italy to win

Portugal to win

Spain to win

Chile to win

Low stake, doubles, trebles and accumulator.

Few daft bets on Brazil Ivory Coast today.

Kalou 1st scorer

Bastos 1st scorer

0-0 Paddy's special

Would it be possible to do a handicap double?

I'm thinking for tonight's match Spain (-1) at HT and Spain (-2) FT wins £110 from £20.

Is this possible?

Would it be possible to do a handicap double?

I'm thinking for tonight's match Spain (-1) at HT and Spain (-2) FT wins £110 from £20.

Is this possible?

Not sure mate, but you could take 10 on Spain HT & FT + 2 singles at 20 will give you 105 back. Paddypower will give you a free 20 bet if you are not registered, so total outlay for this bet would be 20.

I had Spain HT -1 :dancing: I fucking give up.

I might aswell :jester: I've been dire so far.

One last throw at the dice.

Argentina and Urugauy to win. Stake £20 Returns £129

I had Spain HT -1 :dancing: I fucking give up.

I might aswell :jester: I've been dire so far.

One last throw at the dice.

Argentina and Urugauy to win. Stake £20 Returns £129

not a bad bet that one

I'll be very surprised if Uruguay v Mexico isn't a draw tbh

But do either (especially Mexico) want to play Argentina in the next round? Highly doubt it.

I'll be very surprised if Uruguay v Mexico isn't a draw tbh

But do either (especially Mexico) want to play Argentina in the next round? Highly doubt it.

Against going out entirely? I'd say so.

Edited by Sima

Guest The Three Lions
The bookies certainly reckon it'll be a draw, 4/5.

Nailed on for a draw you can guarantee they've been talking to each other, they're foreign, they're cheating cunts, they're South American, most nailed on draw anyone has ever seen. If you're saving up for your starter home or your all inclusive to Turkey get your money on a draw, I bet even their governments have been in touch.