AEK Athens losing 0-1 to Everton at home, Everton are literally down to the bare bones, they were before it started but two off injured already, and AEK pressing. In my view the nicest word you can use about Everton as a team and club is functional, but they're suffering, they could end up with 10 men without anyone sent off easily here. 21 minutes gone AEK 13/2 in running well worth a go in my view.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How will you manage to be in more than two places at the same time 

Cheers, usually pick 2 from  each league but only had Everton from the Prem, wolves and the Mackems game, Blackburn 3 others and the hartlepool game. It's only took is a season and a half to finally g

Posted Images

AEK Athens losing 0-1 to Everton at home, Everton are literally down to the bare bones, they were before it started but two off injured already, and AEK pressing. In my view the nicest word you can use about Everton as a team and club is functional, but they're suffering, they could end up with 10 men without anyone sent off easily here. 21 minutes gone AEK 13/2 in running well worth a go in my view.

Pitch looks like they've been driving monster trucks on it!

Spain at 7/2 looks like a knocking bet for the World Cup. Can't see anyone getting close to them to be honest.

They've bottled every single tournament bar one in their history, eternal bottlers, they don't even make the QFs most of the time. On paper they have the best squad, but they're scared of Brazil, and they won't have the benefit of the heat. For Argentina's qualification in 2010, see Brazil's in 1994...........

Spain at 7/2 looks like a knocking bet for the World Cup. Can't see anyone getting close to them to be honest.

They've bottled every single tournament bar one in their history, eternal bottlers, they don't even make the QFs most of the time. On paper they have the best squad, but they're scared of Brazil, and they won't have the benefit of the heat. For Argentina's qualification in 2010, see Brazil's in 1994...........

Two ;) I think the difference now is they've got good forwards whereas that's been a bit of a weak area for them when they've been fancied in previous World Cups. I think 7/2's a pretty ordinary price like.

Two ;) I think the difference now is they've got good forwards whereas that's been a bit of a weak area for them when they've been fancied in previous World Cups. I think 7/2's a pretty ordinary price like.

Same don't think it's the best price either, and agree with the forwards point.

Applies to the likes of Holland and Argentina as well, i think they'll really miss having the likes of a Crespo/Horseface style frontman.

too many tiny skilful players and not enough goal poachers

Got a belta up yesterday ;)

I had Portsmouth, Dundee United, Newcastle -1, and Barcelona £29 stake for a £387 return :(

Had a go today already, total punt this mind, so these aren't tips or anything: 20 on Ajax, Hearts and Scunthorpe.

I think the yids are a good price 11/8 at Everton today.

Edited by Stevie

I don't think that Watford were that good do you? They passed it about with a man advantage an us sitting back, with no end product, no I wasn't that impressed at all. If you went on one of their forums, you would think they deserved to win 0-3. What a set of mugs, biggest tools we've seen this season I think, the classic, Newcastle aren't a big club (why take your biggest away following anywhere for 5 years here then you arseholes?), Newcastle are shit, the city isn't that good, the atmosphere was shit. Fucking non-entity mugs, no one would notice them if they didn't exist. I've often said the area North of London, Watford, Enfield, Bucks, Luton, Welwyn, Stevenage, is home to some of the countries biggest mugs, no surprise neither it's a Spurs area too.

Anyway QPR losing 1-5 was a freak and that's the reason they are 7/4 I'm sticking £20 on them to win tonight at Vicarage Road.

I don't think that Watford were that good do you? They passed it about with a man advantage an us sitting back, with no end product, no I wasn't that impressed at all. If you went on one of their forums, you would think they deserved to win 0-3. What a set of mugs, biggest tools we've seen this season I think, the classic, Newcastle aren't a big club (why take your biggest away following anywhere for 5 years here then you arseholes?), Newcastle are shit, the city isn't that good, the atmosphere was shit. Fucking non-entity mugs, no one would notice them if they didn't exist. I've often said the area North of London, Watford, Enfield, Bucks, Luton, Welwyn, Stevenage, is home to some of the countries biggest mugs, no surprise neither it's a Spurs area too.

Anyway QPR losing 1-5 was a freak and that's the reason they are 7/4 I'm sticking £20 on them to win tonight at Vicarage Road.

Felt quite confident at 1-0 with 10 men. I think our biggest danger was going to be playing ourselves into trouble because I don't think Watford ever put a lot of pressure on us. More a case of they played against 10 men for a while so should have got something out of the game than their actually deserving anything out of it.

Tonights Accumulator

Wolfsburg

Middlesboro

Athletico Madrid

£10 win £65

:lol:

:ithankyou:

That's what I was thinking scored 1 conceded 8 that bet. Mind mine actual accumulator wasn't much better.

Had a daft tenner on Preston, Swansea and Chelsea -1, more than saved the day with a 10a in runniing at 1-1 on Man Utd at 3/1 though.

I think some betting rules need to be understood and established me like.

* Never ever bet against Man Utd regardless who and where they're playing.

* Never back the toon away regardless who they're playing.

* In this season never back Rangers or Celtic at odds less than evens

* Never back Real Madrid when Ronaldo isn't playing

Edited by Stevie
Accumulator for tonight:

Everton

Valencia

Hamburg

Lille

Fenerbache

FC Twente

Stake: £2 Return: £95.

1931: Everton boss David Moyes makes nine changes to the side which drew 3-3 at Chelsea last Saturday for the visit of BATE Borisov. He fields a youthful line-up as defenders Shane Duffy, 17, and Jake Bidwell, 16, make their first starts for the club along with midfielder Adam Forshaw, 18 and striker Kieran Agard, 20. Veteran keeper Carlo Nash makes his full debut as he comes in for Tim Howard.