Long Term?

Kid Dynamite

Harry is 61 next month. After his bumper 4 year contract is he really going to want to carry on past the age of 65?

If not, wel be back to square one all over again!

Hence why he wants the job. We are the last chance saloon of the nearly men, Souness, Roeder, Redknapp and possibly even Allardyce.

Harry is 61 next month. After his bumper 4 year contract is he really going to want to carry on past the age of 65?

If not, wel be back to square one all over again!

Taking Shearer under his wing? Nailed on iyam.

I'm seeing Redknapp as a man to stabilise and improve us up to a decent level over 2/3 years - we can then get someone in for the next step - this hopefully fits in with his age/retirement.

I'm seeing Redknapp as a man to stabilise and improve us up to a decent level over 2/3 years - we can then get someone in for the next step - this hopefully fits in with his age/retirement.

De ja vu, for the fourth time.

De ja vu, for the fourth time.

Possibly - though I think if you did rate them then Souness and Allardyce could have been long term/top 4 appointments. Roeder was never that which is why it was so daft imo.

Depends on where we are in four years, isn't it. If he is successful he probably fancy to stay on as other old managers have done in the past.

I think he won't even be allowed to see out his contract though...

i wonder if the managers door has a blackboard on for the gaffers name instead of a brass plate, so its easy to wipe clean, save hundreds tbh

i wonder if the managers door has a blackboard on for the gaffers name instead of a brass plate, so its easy to wipe clean, save hundreds tbh

More likely to be a fridge with plastic magnetic letters tbh

Any bookies on here give me odds on this statement holding true:

Harry Redknapp, manager of Newcastle United, will in terms of final league position, produce improvement year on year, for the full length of his contract.

I'm guessing it will be good for a £1 bet, if I want to be a millionairre.

More likely to be a fridge with plastic magnetic letters tbh

He doesn't get a door, he hot-desks like all the other temp staff.