Has this fella been mentioned yet?

Tribal

Flava of the month alicious.

Exactly. Reputation solely built on beating an unconvincing England side, managed by a numpty totally out of his depth.

Yea, SFA to do with finishing top of the group or nowt.

Exactly. Reputation solely built on beating an unconvincing England side, managed by a numpty totally out of his depth.

Scottish Football Association? :lol:

To be honest Happy Face, the man in your avatar and signature may have been a total failure at Spurs, but he has more than restored his reputation as a very good coach since then. Not saying he should be Newcastle manager obviously :lol: , but the way he's still a laughing stock in England really doesn't tell the whole story. He's had numerous offers to manage decent teams in Germany and Spain because of the job he's done at Basel.

Would you mention him if he had finished top in an England-free group? I doubt so.

386117mediumsquaresf7.jpg

... hasn't done too bad, too.

Would you mention him if he had finished top in an England-free group? I doubt so.

Fuck it then, he's shit.

Fuck it then, he's shit.

I'm not saying this. He might be in fact a great manager. I just don't see how his credentials for being a good Newcastle manager can really be judged.

To be honest Happy Face, the man in your avatar and signature may have been a total failure at Spurs, but he has more than restored his reputation as a very good coach since then. Not saying he should be Newcastle manager obviously :lol: , but the way he's still a laughing stock in England really doesn't tell the whole story. He's had numerous offers to manage decent teams in Germany and Spain because of the job he's done at Basel.

Rightly or wrongly, the fact that he IS a laughing stock means he'd be perfectly suited to NUFC though.

:panic: