BANNED!

smoggeordie

• Replies 754
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this place has turned to s*** tbf, but i suppose thats what you get for giving kids the powers and also the ability to 'rule the net' how do you think 'normal' posters feel when the mods/admins have a hidden forum that only they can access, when i was there people were posting torrents, Footie streams etc, if someone thought about doing that on the normal boards they would have a big black man fuckin them up the arse!!!

goodbye

just posted that on N-O on nsg's thread, countdown to a ban 10.....9....

well how about that!! the above post has vanished from N-O

;)

Andy in my experience is an utter tosser. ;)

That's the last forum award you win. No more bribes are being accepted as of NOW.

Andy tbh the other mods fear you, I say you use 'the deep voice' with Dave/Indi (whoever) and get this pathetic creature unbanned. It will be a sign of your mangnanamous and generous side (rumoured to be quite large). His hard work on the writing side should negate this faux pas.

this place has turned to s*** tbf, but i suppose thats what you get for giving kids the powers and also the ability to 'rule the net' how do you think 'normal' posters feel when the mods/admins have a hidden forum that only they can access, when i was there people were posting torrents, Footie streams etc, if someone thought about doing that on the normal boards they would have a big black man fuckin them up the arse!!!

goodbye

;)

Quality ;)

goodbye

;)

I deleted it and locked the thread, and I explained why. I can't be fucked with the same old mundane, childish bickering that plagued the forums a year or two back; so if you have a problem with something or if you want to flounce in the most spectacularly drastic manner imaginable, just do it via PM or do it somewhere else.

goodbye

;)

I deleted it and locked the thread, and I explained why. I can't be fucked with the same old mundane, childish bickering that plagued the forums a year or two back; so if you have a problem with something or if you want to flounce in the most spectacularly drastic manner imaginable, just do it via PM or do it somewhere else.

Serious question here, but don't all mods have the power to lock topics, delete posts and un/ban people?

goodbye

;)

Serious question here, but don't all mods have the power to lock topics, delete posts and un/ban people?

Andy is only a mod though not an admin.

goodbye

;)

Andy is only a mod though not an admin.

;)

He'd got too much decency about him to be a full blown admin.

Seeing as the thread on N-O is locked, couldn't the ban be reduced to a week or something with the threat of a permanent ban if it happens again. What HTT did that time was far, far, worse fwiw.

Seeing as the thread on N-O is locked, couldn't the ban be reduced to a week or something with the threat of a permanent ban if it happens again. What HTT did that time was far, far, worse fwiw.

Forgot about that. ;)

I'll bargain with them. My exams end a week on Thursday, ban me till then and then let me back on.

Forgot about that. ;)

That was just the first example that popped into my head ;) You know what I mean though.

I'll bargain with them. My exams end a week on Thursday, ban me till then and then let me back on.

Dictating the terms of your own ban now? ;) I like it.

Forgot about that. ;)

That was just the first example that popped into my head ;) You know what I mean though.

He was a bit mad at the time wasn't he? :D

Forgot about that. ;)

He was a bit mad at the time wasn't he? :D

Aye *laughs*

goodbye

;)

As the parkmeister says, I only moderate general chat now, because it's pretty much the only forum I post in and I can't be bothered with the whole admin thing any more. I can edit, delete, sticky (etc) posts in that forum, but I don't have admin access, and no, I can't unban you. And even if I could I wouldn't because the decision has already been made (I'm guessing after some kind of vote), and I'm not (quite) arrogant enough to think I have a superior opinion to the rest of the admin. Apart from indi. Whose opinions are typically absolutely pathetic. But anyway...

If I had been an admin, and there had been a vote, hypothetically speaking, I would have probably voted against the ban. But I don't know the full story, so...

Edited by Andy

Hold on, this isn't one of those wind-ups where you ask to be banned during your exams and the admin come up with a creative way of doing it, is it? ;)