BANNED!

smoggeordie

I'm struggling to remember why Stevie got banned from N-O... ;)

Happy days though, back when Verlaine, Invicta Toon, Stevieintoon, Gemmill, Snoopy and others used to all add to a rich tapestry of arseholes - canny craic guaranteed.

Arsehole eh? Nice one. You fat sweaty drama queen. ;)

To be honest, this thread needs locking. All it's done is given a load of dicks a chance to have a snipe at people, some of whom haven't even posted in the thread.

tbh Ive thought about it however Im fairly sure that if we do then its not going to help any situation. Smogs got a grievance and no way of airing it except here. If I lock it then its probable another dozen are going to start up (especially as NO seems to be down at the mo) elsewhere on this board so it would probably be counterproductive.

Plus, so far theres no breaking of our rules, we wont stand for any kind of TT v NO fight but until then its just a couple of people having an internet handbags argument.

• Replies 754
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First reaction was that this was harsh. Then I read this thread and realized that we're not exactly losing much anyway, so you know.... That's life mate.

;)

:D

;)

:yes

this place has turned to s*** tbf, but i suppose thats what you get for giving kids the powers and also the ability to 'rule the net' how do you think 'normal' posters feel when the mods/admins have a hidden forum that only they can access, when i was there people were posting torrents, Footie streams etc, if someone thought about doing that on the normal boards they would have a big black man fuckin them up the arse!!!

goodbye

just posted that on N-O on nsg's thread, countdown to a ban 10.....9....

First reaction was that this was harsh. Then I read this thread and realized that we're not exactly losing much anyway, so you know.... That's life mate.

harsh tbf

I don't admin over there any more, so don't look at me. It could be harsh, or there could be more to the book than the cover shows, I don't know. One thing I do know is that when I did admin over there, it was always requested that users with access to the writers' forums and "SUPER SECRET HIDDEN AREAS" and suchlike take as much care as possible with their log-in information and passwords.

It's strange for it to result in a ban, but it's equally strange to react so childishly to it. I'd suggest that if NSG was so concerned about losing access, he'd have been better off dropping Dave, indi, Wullie or whoever a polite e-mail asking for an explanation, as opposed to coming on here and bitching about it.

Edited by Andy

There's a thread about me on NO already apparently. At least some lads know i've done nowt wrong

Aye, I'll take credit for that chap. F*ckin terrible. Petition about to kicked-off me old chap.

JJS who is that guy in your avatar?

Howay man, it's none other than Ollie Reed. B*stard, that's my cover blown now chap.......

The Ollie Reed picture and use of the word chap was enough man JJS. ;)

;)

;)

Interesting, well-measured and brilliantly considered response. Thanks.

The post you quoted was of course "banter," just so you're aware. I don't mind NSG, in fact I think he's quite amusing sometimes. That doesn't change the fact that I think his reaction to this has been a bit daft, like, but still...

Guest stevieintoon

harsh tbf

I don't admin over there any more, so don't look at me. It could be harsh, or there could be more to the book than the cover shows, I don't know. One thing I do know is that when I did admin over there, it was always requested that users with access to the writers' forums and "SUPER SECRET HIDDEN AREAS" and suchlike take as much care as possible with their log-in information and passwords.

It's strange for it to result in a ban, but it's equally strange to react so childishly to it. I'd suggest that if NSG was so concerned about losing access, he'd have been better off dropping Dave, indi, Wullie or whoever a polite e-mail asking for an explanation, as opposed to coming on here and bitching about it.

Oh dear

Wullie "stole" a lass off another lad. I use the term "stole" loosley, as i'm struggling to think of a single reason why that nerdy twat would be wanted by ANYONE, male or female.

Paul Mosley, the "soopa fan" commented to me that he "couldn't be arsed" going to away games, after an unidentified bug got stuck on his coat when he went to Villa. Also, if rumours are true, he did his hamstring while trying to keep up with Jonny Godsmark while being a shit lino at the academy.

Skirge? Fuck knows, he seems alright.

Wullie wasn't having a bash on you missus too was he NSG?

If I remember right it wasn't that long ago your missus fucked you off after she was getting plenty of cock off someone else at uni, valentines day too wasn't it?

Couldn't of happened to a more deserving bloke.

Oh dear

I'm struggling to remember why Stevie got banned from N-O... ;)

Happy days though, back when Verlaine, Invicta Toon, Stevieintoon, Gemmill, Snoopy and others used to all add to a rich tapestry of arseholes - canny craic guaranteed.

Arsehole eh? Nice one. You fat sweaty drama queen. :D

To be honest, this thread needs locking. All it's done is given a load of dicks a chance to have a snipe at people, some of whom haven't even posted in the thread.

OK, so the sardonic tone may have grated with you somewhat - but I do honestly miss all of the above-named posters - even your good self, Scott. I was actually being sincere - the word "arsehole" in that context was used affectionately. ;)

Wullie "stole" a lass off another lad. I use the term "stole" loosley, as i'm struggling to think of a single reason why that nerdy twat would be wanted by ANYONE, male or female.

Paul Mosley, the "soopa fan" commented to me that he "couldn't be arsed" going to away games, after an unidentified bug got stuck on his coat when he went to Villa. Also, if rumours are true, he did his hamstring while trying to keep up with Jonny Godsmark while being a shit lino at the academy.

Skirge? Fuck knows, he seems alright.

Wullie wasn't having a bash on you missus too was he NSG?

If I remember right it wasn't that long ago your missus fucked you off after she was getting plenty of cock off someone else at uni, valentines day too wasn't it?

Couldn't of happened to a more deserving bloke.

have

It's sad that you can remember my personal life from a year ago. It's even sadder that you got it wrong.

Guest stevieintoon
Oh dear indeed.

In all seriousness I think we're all long-overdue a big forum-fight. Somebody call dave a cock-faced twat and we'll go from there ;)

Where did I come in your most missed poster? I see I got a few nominations. :D

When I read the candidates for MMP, it read like a who's who of the good posters on NO, with one or two notable exceptions. You need a "Thompers", or even a "Vic" (cockney cunt), to liven it up. "Yeah your right well said ;)" seems to be the norm now, that's how I found it during my little gate crash. A weeks ban for NE5 and Baggio, for slight disagreements and light banter summed it up.

Another arsey ban.

First off because you didn't engage in any "ban evasion." You weren't banned in the first place.

Second of all, you were hacked! Talk about blaming the victim.

Thirdth, you contribute more to the site than most of the other tossers. Surely a bit of slack could have been given if you had broken a rule (which you hadn't).

I've had my signature and avatars edited on there out of the blue, as well as a ban over nowt. Not once did anyone do me the courtesy of a PM.

Really is a sad state when they're punishing the very people who have kept their site alive.

Exactly, talk about power mad ;)

Even the Watford forum is taking the piss out of Newcastle Online

harsh tbf

You're probably right. But, in the first instance, wouldn't it have been better for them to PM me first, asking what the craic was? It was Freddy Shepherd esque to ban me without thinking.

Oh dear indeed.

In all seriousness I think we're all long-overdue a big forum-fight. Somebody call dave a cock-faced twat and we'll go from there ;)

Where did I come in your most missed poster? I see I got a few nominations. :D

Top three. Results will be announced soon, live and exclusive and ONLY on newcastle-online.com.

If you can access it ;)

;)

;)

The post you quoted was of course "banter," just so you're aware. I don't mind NSG, in fact I think he's quite amusing sometimes. That doesn't change the fact that I think his reaction to this has been a bit daft, like, but still...

My reaction is totally independent to the reason for why I was "banned", and therefore the ban should be removed. Agreed?

;)

;)

:)

My reaction is totally independent to the reason for why I was "banned", and therefore the ban should be removed. Agreed?

If you want my honest opinion on the ban -- and that's all I can give you since I can't unban you -- then, yes I think it's a tad harsh, but yes, I can also understand why it was handed out. And YES, I am going to continue sitting on the fence :yes

;)

;)

:)

If you want my honest opinion on the ban -- and that's all I can give you since I can't unban you -- then, yes I think it's a tad harsh, but yes, I can also understand why it was handed out. And YES, I am going to continue sitting on the fence :yes

Good lad.