One thing that disgusted me tonight

Ketsbaia

A family of Stoke fans, not harming anyone, getting gobbed on by some of our pre-pubescent scumbags after the match.

Utterly awful, they walked past the police and they did nothing about it. I actually felt ashamed when I saw that.

:nufc: fuckin arsholes, I used to live at stoke for 3 years lovely place and lovely people

I wouldnt go that far. I lived in Newcastle (under lyme) for 3 year and that was much the better place than Stoke town itself. Quite an insular place but met some great people. Stoke Town Centre is a hole

:nufc: fuckin arsholes, I used to live at stoke for 3 years lovely place and lovely people

No real idea about the people, but lovely place isn't how I'd describe it. Reminded me of Middlesbrough really.

Due to the editorial position of Toontastic© 2008 and Keegan Enterprises© 2008, It is our legal obligation to delete this thread.

However Newcastle United wishes 'Skol' the best of luck in future threads.

:nufc:

You weren't there when the stoke fans attacked the families coming off the trains last time we went down there then?

While I remember quite clearly what happened in 1995 and it was disgusting, that is in no way excusable for it happening on our own patch.

You weren't there when the stoke fans attacked the families coming off the trains last time we went down there then?

While I remember quite clearly what happened in 1995 and it was disgusting, that is in no way excusable for it happening on our own patch.

I know that but the "lovely People" thing got me a bit. We should have just criticised the behaviour of our mongs without praising the people of Stoke.

Aye, rise above it, be the better man.

If Stoke isn't in the bottom 3 of worst places to live in the UK I'll be amazed. It was funny though watching the bizzies chasing the toon fans chasing the stoke fans round and round and round the minibus. Proper keystone cops like :nufc:

Guest stevieintoon

I was in my usual seat in Level 7 last night, and I was so pissed off at losing the best part £250, through their fucking goal in the last minute, I went for a piss and fucked off in to the lift in the huff. When I got to the bottom the first of the Stoke fans were getting out, there was a group of 10 of them 18-24, Stone Island jumpers, all of them doing the Danny Dyer walk, strutting like they owned the place looking around and saying fuck all, I really wanted to twat them, but the amount of OB about was astonishing. Police and police dogs knocking about everywhere. Anyway I was at Stoke in 1995, and while I think indescriminate violence at football is not on, Stoke have a lot of fans who need a fuckin slap.

There were a load of 14 year olds in the gallowgate corner last night trying their best to be mini hooligans and it spoilt the match for me. Every stoke player, ref, fan etc was a black cunting fucking twat for 90 minutes, actually 85 as most left early for the metro!