Number 2

RlCO

Alan_Shearer_273504c.jpg

"Hi Dee Ho!!"

Is it me or is Shearer looking more like McLaren by the day?

Don't want Shearer till he tries managing and succeeds somewhere else.

See for reference, "kevin keegan".

Edited by newcastlebroon

Alan_Shearer_273504c.jpg

"Hi Dee Ho!!"

Yeah cause they are so alike. :icon_lol:

Alan_Shearer_273504c.jpg

"Hi Dee Ho!!"

what was Keegans first managerial job? Im in no way against the keegan appointment, just think that people who think he should manage somewhere else first and not here seem to forget keegans first stint.

Alan_Shearer_273504c.jpg

"Hi Dee Ho!!"

what was Keegans first managerial job? Im in no way against the keegan appointment, just think that people who think he should manage somewhere else first and not here seem to forget keegans first stint.

The reason we want him to manage somewhere else first is to wipe that smug grin off his face everytime he is asked about the club.

Keegan being the extremely rare exception to the rule as well. If he doesn't get a role here I'd rather he gained some valuable experience rather than sat around waiting for the Newcastle job to become vacant again.

Keegan being the extremely rare exception to the rule as well. If he doesn't get a role here I'd rather he gained some valuable experience rather than sat around waiting for the Newcastle job to become vacant again.

I agree he should get some experience somewhere if he isn't involved, but I personally believe he would either "do a keegan" or spectacularly fail if put in charge, with no middle ground. Worth the risk tbh.

Edited by newcastlebroon

I agree he should get some experience somewhere if he isn't involved, but I personally believe he would either "do a keegan" or spectacularly fail if put in charge, with no middle ground. Worth the risk tbh.

Not worth the risk imo.

Id like to see AS cut his teeth as a coach first. Not sure why some of these players feel they need to jump into a big job, as if a smaller one was beneath them?

hope Round stays as he's highly rated. Carver was always pretty well rated but didnt make it as a manager. Wouldnt really want Clarkie back at the club.

I'd much rather Steve Clarke than Lee Clark.

Clarke is still at Chelsea is he not?