NUFC vs. Bolton

ohhh_yeah

First game I've looked forward to going to in two years.

First game Keegan's been to in 3 B)

*yes yes, bar last night :icon_lol:

I am actually looking forward to this one. something Ive not done in a while either. Its pretty good crack where I sit in the Leazes end as well. If nothing else, I hope to see more flowing football or in the words of bobby, Carpet Stylee :icon_lol:

---------------------Given

-Carr ------- Taylor ---- Cacapa ----Enrique

------------------Roz

--------------------------Zog

Milner-----------------------------------Duff

------------Owen---------Viduka

:icon_lol::nufc:B):nufc::):nufc:;)

:icon_lol::):nufc::nufc::nufc:

The Stoke game reminded me that it was possible to be there and actually enjoy a match and go home happy having seen the team play good attacking football at pace and score some goals, i'd forgotten that used to happen back in the day!

I still can't believe that without Keegan even having spoken to the players just his presence produced football from them i havent seen in years. Yes it was only Stoke but it was the way we played. Fast 1 touch footbal, everybody wantign the ball and moving for it and at 4-0 they even strung about 20 passes together and started taking the piss can anyone remember the last time we did that to anyone! We even finished it just like the old days by letting the opposition get a goal themselves!

Thats the team id play. Im looking forward to the match, but on a seperate note, would it have been too much for keegan to step on the pitch at half time yesterday? Half the people there only went to see him!

Probably the same reason his "official unveiling" isn't being made open to the public, trying not to undermine the team.

Edited by Fop

TWO new players could make debuts for Bolton in the St James's Park hothouse tomorrow. Gretar Steinsson and Matt Taylor could make their debuts after signing for Sam Allardyce's old side this week.

Steinsson, a right-sided defender, arrived in a £3.5m deal from Dutch side AZ Alkmaar and Taylor finally completed his protracted move from Portsmouth. Gavin McCann is doubtful after sustaining a minor injury in last week's 2-1 home defeat by Blackburn, while Gerald Cid has returned to France with Nice and El-Hadji Diouf and Abdoulaye Meite are away on African Nations Cup duty.

Team (from): Jaaskelainen, Hunt, J O'Brien, A O'Brien, Gardner, Michalik, Steinsson, Taylor, Campo, Cohen, Guthrie, Nolan, Davies, Giannakopoulos, McCann, Samuel, Wilhelmsson, Braaten, Alonso, Al Habsi.