Today's other games

@yourservice

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As if Shola motherfucking Ame bollocks Obe EVER scored a goal as good as that. He is fucking shite. End of discussion.

The one that squirmed under the keeper after taking a deflection? :rolleyes:

The way Ronaldo (and others who have started to copy him) takes penalties with that staggered run up boils my piss, it shouldn't be allowed. As if the odds aren't stacked in favour of the attacker enough.

As if Shola motherfucking Ame bollocks Obe EVER scored a goal as good as that. He is fucking shite. End of discussion.

The way Ronaldo (and others who have started to copy him) takes penalties with that staggered run up boils my piss, it shouldn't be allowed. As if the odds aren't stacked in favour of the attacker enough.

I think he was on about the Sibierski argument from earlier in the thread. :icon_lol:

I think he was on about the Sibierski argument from earlier in the thread. :icon_lol:

Spot on big ears :D;)

The one that squirmed under the keeper after taking a deflection? :icon_lol:

I think he was on about the Sibierski argument from earlier in the thread. ;)

Spot on big ears :ithankyou::D

Oh right. Actually that goal actually reminds me of Shola's against Chelsea a few years ago. B)

Seriously though, neither goal makes either player superior. I seem to remember Luque scoring a few peaches against Liverpool reserves, doesn't make him quality!

Back to this match: Hansen banging on about Jenas, even for missing the complete sitter! Good to see Shearer cut though the bullshit over the first chance, with Hansen saying "you could argue he should have scored" Al immediately chips in with "he definitely should have scored". :rolleyes:

West Ham v Liverpool

Man Utd v Portsmouth

Everton v Tottenham

Derby v Man City

Chelsea v Reading

Man United 2-0 up, two cracking goals from Ronaldo, captain in my Fantasy Football team :icon_lol:

Another 2 goals for Ronaldo already.

How the fucker disn't get player of the year is a crime.

Incredible.

Alan Green being his usual miserable shit talking wank bastard self :icon_lol:

Another 2 goals for Ronaldo already.

How the fucker disn't get player of the year is a crime.

Incredible.

Alan Green being his usual miserable shit talking wank bastard self :icon_lol:

Haha, what was he saying?

Green's utter comedy hate of Man Utd makes R5 games worth listening to alone tbh

Edited by Sima