Steven Taylor

Chriscos

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Btw I'm sick of people now saying Taylor needs someone experienced alongside him as we might see his true self. He's played how many games now? Canny experienced himself.

Btw I'm sick of people now saying Taylor needs someone experienced alongside him as we might see his true self. He's played how many games now? Canny experienced himself.

I was about to post something similar earlier. Of course a great leader next to him would have been a bonus, but he should have been able to start cutting out his faults on his own. When I compare his development to someone like Mertesacker here in Jormany over the same amount of time, it's frightening and depressing tbh.

problem with taylor is that he tries to be a footballer but he isnt..when he thinks and has time on the ball thats when he fucks up..just look at the amount of time that he gets caught out at the back oh and his passing is imense! how about them square balls...

I was about to post something similar earlier. Of course a great leader next to him would have been a bonus, but he should have been able to start cutting out his faults on his own. When I compare his development to someone like Mertesacker here in Jormany over the same amount of time, it's frightening and depressing tbh.

You do love a bit of Mertesacker like and tbf I do trust your judgment more than most on here so he must be a cracking player.

Go easy, people. Taylor's from Whitley Bay. Well, Monkseaton which is a suburb of the mighty Bay :nufc: We wont have 'outsiders' dissing our own.

Let's just say he needs to improve.

He's from London actually Snakey. <_<

Go easy, people. Taylor's from Whitley Bay. Well, Monkseaton which is a suburb of the mighty Bay :( We wont have 'outsiders' dissing our own.

Let's just say he needs to improve.

He's from London actually Snakey. <_<

True.

He's shit :):nufc:

I think he's worth persevering with, tbh, but I haven't seen as much of him as you lot have.

Can I also point out if Mr. Taylor is reading that passing the ball back to Given whenever an opposition attacker gets within about three miles of you isn't the best course of action, especially as Shay has taken to kicking like Forrest Gump with the calipers still on.

You do love a bit of Mertesacker like and tbf I do trust your judgment more than most on here so he must be a cracking player.

Watch him, if you get the chance. I'm normally not really one for hyping Jorman players, rather the contrary, but he's really someone who continues to impress me. He's 23, so only slightly older than Taylor. 1,98m (6 ft 6?) tall. Has a fantastic reading of the game (similar to Woodgate) and mostly gets the ball out of danger by passing it nicely. I can't think of many better central defenders in Europe at the moment. If he was playing for a bigger club, more people would know about him

Why I compare him to Taylor is that he broke into professional football in 2004 and was never really considered to be a great talent before. But wherever he played (Hannover, Bremen or the national team) he quickly became the first choice central defender. If only Taylor would have progressed half as quickly.

He has potential...

i think he needs to move to arsenal for example to become a world class player, but at the moment hes a mediocre player with alot of passion that likes to get stuck in. Upgrade of smith but at centre half. I can't see him improving too much at newcastle so shift him on to a top club and let him become a top class player

He has potential...

i think he needs to move to arsenal for example to become a world class player, but at the moment hes a mediocre player with alot of passion that likes to get stuck in. Upgrade of smith but at centre half. I can't see him improving too much at newcastle so shift him on to a top club and let him become a top class player

Are you taking the mick? or are you just a spacker?

Guest BigThompers
Complete fucking liability.

Did you see him yesterday man when Carew had the header saved by Given? Spent the entire time "pointing and organising" In the meantime Carew had left him and forced a save from Given.

Faye should have played yesterday alongside Taylor

No, alongside Cacapa. Play the better player over the geordie everytime.

nah, play the better player over the Brazilian anytime

Cacapa > Taylor

he's a young lad in a position that gets alot of scruitiny cos of how important a good centre back is . cant be england under 21 captain cos of luck , he's one of the best of his age group .

playing in our back 4 these past few seasons cant have been helpfull either .

Did you see him yesterday man when Carew had the header saved by Given? Spent the entire time "pointing and organising" In the meantime Carew had left him and forced a save from Given.

Cacapa > Taylor

Take it from me, thompers, Taylor is similar to what Moncur was in some ways at the same age etc. I suggest you don't argue this unless you saw Captain Bob BTW.

He has potential...

Are you taking the mick? or are you just a spacker?

Are you a twat or a prick?

Guest BigThompers

Cacapa > Taylor

Take it from me, thompers, Taylor is similar to what Moncur was in some ways at the same age etc. I suggest you don't argue this unless you saw Captain Bob BTW.

<_< He's fucking gash. Fuck off.