How Much Do You Hate Sunderland?

Curious Yank

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Says everything about how Liverpool fans expect their season to go that we've had a few on here of late tbh.

It's eerily familiar to the situation we were in a couple of years ago IYAM. Decent individual players but no 'team', owners who make it abundantly clear they don't want the club any more and lacklustre performances against teams they should be murdering. They rejoiced at beating WBA 1-0 on Sunday - the same side that Chelsea put 6 past!

Mid-table mediocrity for Liverpool this season - and I'm being serious. Torres will be gone in the summer as well, if not earlier.

What a comedian btw.

He should work on the boats.

Wish I was joking this news fresh from The Sun this morning.

FYP

At the risk of sounding like my dad, what does this mean? It's been doing my head in.

Not sure who said it (Dr. K?) but it's 'Felt your pockets'. It's a Scouse tradition

;)

It's fixed your post by the way.

Guest Tuco Ramirez
You almost have to feel sorry for the really bitter ones. I've met a fair few who are good lads too though and I'd rather discuss football with a knowledgeable one than some of the mongs us and every other club has. Goes without saying I suppose. Had a similar experience as Howmanheyman really. I particularly remember a few twats coming out the woodwork when they had the 'NE top dogs' period under Reid when they came 7th twice (and could've finished higher tbf). Have to agree with the comments about the accent like, it's horrible imo.

Me dad used to work for AMEC (pRESSIES) on The Tyne in the 90's, the day we played Spurs when we could've won the league that day. He came down from his crane and a mackems was cheering a gritting his teeth like he'd won the lottery right in his face, why? Cos Jason Dozzell had just put Spurs ahead, I said to me dad, that if that was me I would've stamped on his mackem head, and I would.

Me fatha used to work at Press....back in the 90's, he was getting more per hour back in 94 than he earns now. The money was ridiculous. He was on about £22 - £25 per hour as a welder. Mon - Thur - 12 hours shifts then Friday - 6 hours and then never to be seen again the entire weekend as he'd be p*ssing it up against the wall. Proper bloke.

Anyway, i once attended a lecture at Sunderland uni back in 96 (i think it was) when we played Man U at home and Cantona scored so nipped into this pub nearby - The Ivy House - and they had big screen on. It was awaful. Dirty mackem c*nts were hockling, actually spitting at this screen. Sunderland is a sh*t-hole...i know a few people who live over that way but spend their lives shopping in town or the Galleries rather than Sunderland. The place is riddled with freaks who look as though they wear their face inside-out or have been involved in a horrific fire-ball accident or stunt-doubles for Simon Weston (no ofence Simon if you are reading this forum).

About 1987 me fatha was clearing £1,000 a week working there, awful environment to work in though, utter bastard gaffers, absolute pressure situation, and people dying on the job regularly too. He hated it despite the money, and he said it was absolutely crawling with mackems. That type of situation to me I worse than Poles and other immigrants taking our jobs.

Regarding how mackems look as well. Not being nasty, but the majority of mackems are ugly cunts. It's not just genetic, it's how they lead their lives. The blokes are generally fat pale cunts, and the lasses looked punched up and wear too much make up. Of the top ten ugliest shaggable age lasses I've ever seen I'd say eight of them were mackems. I can mention a name (Lisa) cos she won't read this board, but she sticks in my mind. She was about 5 foot 1, considerable derby, but not massive, small tits in a tight top, and an absolutely massive arse. When you looked at her eyes as well her pupils were square shaped, she sticks in my mind as the face of Sunderland. From "'endon". I reckon it's fair to say 4 in every 5 mackems smoke as well, you notice it as soon as you get off the train, every fucka with a tab in their mouth, they're just really rough people. It's easy to be snobby and condescending if you ever spend time there.

With a big crowd and quality signings Sunderland will do well this season. Even Shearer said so

That's them fucked then.

Edited by Tuco Ramirez

Fixed Your Post

What a comedian btw.

He should work on the boats.

Wish I was joking this news fresh from The Sun this morning.

FYP

At the risk of sounding like my dad, what does this mean? It's been doing my head in.

Not sure who said it (Dr. K?) but it's 'Felt your pockets'. It's a Scouse tradition

;)

It's fixed your post by the way.

I kept on thinking 'Fuck You/Your' something or other.

;)

Guest Tuco Ramirez
Anyone proud that Sunderland are No.1 on SSN

SSN have devoted the whole day and dozens of reporters to Transfer Deadline Day.

They have camera crews all over the country twiddling their thumbs.

Man City, Fulham, etc, have wanked off into their underwear draw by saying they're not letting certain players go and other clubs are doing no business. Newcastle United have said that there will be no further signings for them.

Harry Redknapp has told Sky to 'fuck off' and there's not much news there.

The fabulous Ryan Babell might sign but, so what?

However Sunderland Football Club are making the biggest news, so far, and we're on there every 15 minutes. There are reporters queuing up to be the first to interview any new players and the club is the one everyone is talking about. Despite the pathetic rumours of 'near bankruptcy' and Ellis Short losing interest, the only club with a big story in the one we all love.

This is a very, very, very long way from some of the dark days when we were playing second fiddle, on the news, to Blyth Spartans. Does anyone else feel as proud as I am that SAFC are so far to the front in the news today?

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.ph...5#ixzz0yBxxdewc

;) ;) :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Proud they're on Sky Sports News because no fucka else is really doing anything interesting. I couldn't give a fuck what media attention we receive sometimes I wish they'd fuck off the media to be honest. Sunderland however take pride in two minute snippets about them throughout the day cos nothing else interesting is happening. There can't be a more small time attitude of any club given their fanbase in football today.

Anyone proud that Sunderland are No.1 on SSN

SSN have devoted the whole day and dozens of reporters to Transfer Deadline Day.

They have camera crews all over the country twiddling their thumbs.

Man City, Fulham, etc, have wanked off into their underwear draw by saying they're not letting certain players go and other clubs are doing no business. Newcastle United have said that there will be no further signings for them.

Harry Redknapp has told Sky to 'fuck off' and there's not much news there.

The fabulous Ryan Babell might sign but, so what?

However Sunderland Football Club are making the biggest news, so far, and we're on there every 15 minutes. There are reporters queuing up to be the first to interview any new players and the club is the one everyone is talking about. Despite the pathetic rumours of 'near bankruptcy' and Ellis Short losing interest, the only club with a big story in the one we all love.

This is a very, very, very long way from some of the dark days when we were playing second fiddle, on the news, to Blyth Spartans. Does anyone else feel as proud as I am that SAFC are so far to the front in the news today?

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.ph...5#ixzz0yBxxdewc

:jesuswept::icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Proud they're on Sky Sports News because no fucka else is really doing anything interesting. I couldn't give a fuck what media attention we receive sometimes I wish they'd fuck off the media to be honest. Sunderland however take pride in two minute snippets about them throughout the day cos nothing else interesting is happening. There can't be a more small time attitude of any club given their fanbase in football today.

:icon_lol:

That Mackem poster is letting a few of his trade secrets out without realising it, I fear.

Guest Tuco Ramirez
Nae tits and a massive arse? :jesuswept:

Did you shag it Stevie?

That would be like fuckin Tottenham playing fuckin Caft Dunts from the Eldon Square Thursday Evening 5 a side Divsion Four. That's not cos I'm anything special, I'm not, I'm just a big cunt, but she honestly. I reckon if every girl on earth was like her I'd consider being bent (no offence Meenzer). I wish I could find a pic of her on the net. I feel nasty about posting this about her cos even though she was thick as fuck, and generally one of the least interesting people I've ever known, she really was a fuckin minger. Even the most mingin lasses can make themselves look better though by how they carry themselves, their dress, their skin, their fuckin demeanour, their stance. She summed Sunderland up though (at the time) about 20, chain smoker, fuckin mingin, more dye on her hair than Wogan, just everything there is to find unattractive about a lass as a person, and more importantly looks wise, and that's why I said she summed Sunderland up for me.