Ronaldo...

Tooj

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently in Brazil they're saying that all his injuries were down to the fact that his muscles grew correctly but his tendons never managed to keep up, so they're saying he had some form of treatment in Holland to aid the process so to speak.

The fact he probably hasn't been properly fit for a good number of years, yet was still banging them in at the highest level, says it all about his quality. Cracking footballer.

Edited by sweetleftpeg

quality forward. but that looks like a potential career ending injury.

mind you some reports are saying 9 months out so may not be the career ending injury we were all thinking about.

I think he will come back from it but move to a brazilian club and play in the brazilian league

It's weird though... Last season he did okay for Milan, then during the summer the coach came out with quotes saying Ronnie had been working harder than ever over the Summer and was in great shape having lost a lot of weight ("You'll hardly recognise him" he said or something like that). Sounded like he was had a new lease of life.

Then the season started and Ronaldo hardly played I think. Now this :lol:

El Fenomeno’s career could be over after he ruptured the tendon in his left knee on Wednesday night. This is the third time that the player has suffered such an injury, and his career has been ravaged by similar physical problems over the past decade.

Ronaldo Was Doped

Bernando Santi says that the reason why Ronaldo has suffered so many injuries is because when he signed for PSV Eindhoven in 1994 as a 17-year-old, he was regularly pumped full of anabolic steroids in order to build up the player physically and help him grow.

As a result Ronaldo then developed muscles that were unable to co-exist with his knee’s bone structure, leading to devastating problems in later years.

"I spoke to colleagues in Holland who know people at PSV,” Santi told the daily Folha de Sao Paulo.

“I did not get to talk to PSV doctors. They gave supplements to Ronaldo, who was very thin, and among those supplements they included some anabolic substances which could make him grow a bit more.”

Santi is in no doubt that it was these drugs that have caused the injuries.

"It is a consequence of having grown beyond what his muscles were prepared to grow," he insisted.

"He gained muscle mass very fast, when he still had not reached maturity. The bill for the use of steroids shows up long term, 10, 15 or 20 years later."

Ronaldo Was Abused - Socrates

Brazilian legend, Socrates, who is actually a fully qualified doctor in medicine, says that Ronaldo’s problems are as a result of the “abuse” he was subjected to earlier in his career.

"This was a pre-announced injury," the ex-Corinthians and Fiorentina star said.

"There is a difference between Ronaldo's muscle mass and the tendons on his knee. We have all seen Ronaldo grow too fast at the start of his career. That destroyed his knees forever.”

Santi Sacked

Since making these sensational comments, Santi has been sacked by the CBF, who feel that his words were inappropriate given the tough time Ronaldo is going through due to his injury.

"The CBF considered inappropriate his comments on a player who is going through such a delicate time," CBF spokesman Rodrigo Paiva told Brazilian sports news website UOL Esporte.

It remains to be seen the wider reaction in the football world to Santi’s bombshell.

Years Club App (Gls)*

1993-1994 Cruzeiro 13 (12)

1994-1996 PSV Eindhoven 46 (42)

1996-1997 FC Barcelona 37 (34)

1997-2002 Inter Milan 69 (49)

2002-2007 Real Madrid 127 (83)

2007- A.C. Milan 16 0(9)

1994-2006 Brazil 97 (62)

Look at that and go and die moron

1992-2007, as I said Sky Boy.

Go and find me any rating list of all footballers since the game has been played and not since you've been tugging your plonker to fat brazilians, and when you can't, kindly die, then resurrect yourself, then die again. Yes that's right, I said it, double die! Stupid cunt.

Double double die die update

http://www.the-top-tens.com/lists/greatest...of-all-time.asp

The muff head doesn't even make the top 5 in an internet based poll which is probably biased towards younger people who don't even remember the likes of Eusebio etc.

Was this your vote by the way?:

ronaldo is the greatest striker ever played football with that speed an skill he’s the best ever may i call him the phonomonen, the king , the number 9,the best ever rooooooooooooooooooonaldo

http://www.the-top-tens.com/lists/greatest...of-all-time.asp

All time numero 1: Ronaldinho

"the best their is and the best their will be"

ugh, weaping. Yeah, what a great credible link that is.

Also has Beckham as above the likes of Zico, Puskas and Baggio (and also Wro Al :devil:)...

'Zico, Puskas and Baggio'

You trying to prove my point or disprove it?

Neither really. Just a shitty link.

I guess you could be a little more graciously opinionated. For someone who "can remember who Eusebio is" you sound like a five year old.

graciously opinionated

Like - "look at this and then die", that sort of gracious opinion?

HAHAHAHA RICO you really are a sad old man. Also i said ronaldo is the greatest player of all time IN MY OPINION. Now by the looks of it you base your opinion on internet polls.

Also before you go kill urself im goin to make you watch as i rape your mam.

HAHAHAHA RICO you really are a sad old man. Also i said ronaldo is the greatest player of all time IN MY OPINION. Now by the looks of it you base your opinion on internet polls.

As I was trying to say, your opinion on the matter aint worth sheeet. I already knew he isn't top 5, but curiosity took me to google anyway to further laugh at your sky boy naivity. Perhaps someone knows where there might be an official international player's player of the century poll. I bet even fellow pro's think he's not worth a top 5 place.

As I was trying to say, your opinion on the matter aint worth sheeet. I already knew he isn't top 5, but curiosity took me to google anyway to further laugh at your sky boy naivity. Perhaps someone knows where there might be an official international player's player of the century poll. I bet even fellow pro's think he's not worth a top 5 place.

RICO are you thick? You cant proove me wrong. Its a matter of opinion.