Has Anyone On Here....

Tooj

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Passed my theory got 45 out of 50 which is 90% :nufc:

I got 46 :nufc:

At least Magma's not a danger to oncoming traffic though.

Oncoming? Car hit iz from behind, thick shit :nufc:

This driving lark is harder than it looks. Think i've had about 30 hours now, working on the shitty bits, reversing round a corner, 3 points turns and that.

Got my theory test on the 12th of March.

Anyone else feel their instructor doesnt praise them enough as they want you to have more lessons than you require?

so glad I passed my test when the theory test was a piece of piss and you needed no car-maintenance knowledge. :nufc:

Only spaccas can't pass it nowadays.

Mine was piss easy. Questions are more common sense than anything else.

not saying I couldn't Goth-Fucker :nufc: just saying I passed it when it was even easier.

As an aside I found out recently that my dad's had me insured on his car for the past 4 years, which means whenever I get a car of my own I can mnigrate that insurance on to my car, then after a year see what deals are out there for someone with (hopefully) 5 years no claims :nufc:

not saying I couldn't Goth-Fucker :nufc: just saying I passed it when it was even easier.

As an aside I found out recently that my dad's had me insured on his car for the past 4 years, which means whenever I get a car of my own I can mnigrate that insurance on to my car, then after a year see what deals are out there for someone with (hopefully) 5 years no claims :nufc:

:nufc: :nufc:

Middle of my test the examiner stated "Can you please pull up against the kerb". Parked up and was just about to turn to him and ask what I'd done wrong when an ambulance with its blues and twos going screamed past us....

He must have seen it from miles back - I fucking didn't! Still passed like....

First test was cancelled due to fog - never understood that as the day after I actually passed it was like pea soup also yet I was deemed safe to drive then? :nufc:

Never fucked a goth like. :nufc:

But has a Goth ever fucked you? :nufc:

You should try it.

• 2 months later...
Oh how he's come such a long way. :)

:icon_lol:

Had a feeling someone would bring this thread back up.

'Someone'... You knew it would be Jonny really. :crylaughin:

Bet you've stalled the car since passing your test then?

EDIT: How long do you think it will take Bawan to crash then?

Edited by Magma

Magma you passed your test?

Besty you passed your test?

Ooo touchy, why you even having a go at me, I was sticking up for you!

Knob jockey. :lol:

Edited by Besty

Proper moody cunt you like mate. :lol:

:lol:

Ooo touchy, why you even having a go at me, I was sticking up for you!

Knob jockey. :lol:

:lol:

Edited by bawan