Anyone see that tv prog last night about the lesbians?

snakehips

Aye, the point about having your bits outside your body changing the way you behave is one I've seen before, but it was well demonstrated. I do hope she didn't put that lemon back in the kitchen afterwards though. :lol:

:) Some of us might care for a bit of extra flavour in our Cuba Libres :)

:icon_lol:

Aye, the point about having your bits outside your body changing the way you behave is one I've seen before, but it was well demonstrated. I do hope she didn't put that lemon back in the kitchen afterwards though. :lol:

:) Some of us might care for a bit of extra flavour in our Cuba Libres :)

Reminds me of something they have in Canada - Clamato. It's used to make variations on a Bloody Mary and yes, it is pureed clams and tomato juice. Wtf?

Edited by alex

:) Some of us might care for a bit of extra flavour in our Cuba Libres :icon_lol:

Reminds me of something they have in Canada - Clamato. It's used to make variations on a Bloody Mary and yes, it is pureed clams and tomato juice. Wtf?

It's no tomacco. :)

Aye, the point about having your bits outside your body changing the way you behave is one I've seen before, but it was well demonstrated. I do hope she didn't put that lemon back in the kitchen afterwards though. :)

:) Some of us might care for a bit of extra flavour in our Cuba Libres :icon_lol:

It's no tomacco. :icon_lol:

Just remembered who it's made by - Mott's :lol:

Aye, the point about having your bits outside your body changing the way you behave is one I've seen before, but it was well demonstrated. I do hope she didn't put that lemon back in the kitchen afterwards though. :)

:icon_lol: Some of us might care for a bit of extra flavour in our Cuba Libres :icon_lol:

It's no tomacco. :icon_lol:

Just remembered who it's made by - Mott's :lol:

Mott's Clamato. :)

Some lass called (something) Porter (not Gail) went to live with some lesbos to see if she 'got the feeling' for some chick love. After a couple of weeks, it seemed as though she was deffo up for a bit, though didn't partake in any bean flicking (she didn't admit to it anyway).

Anyway, it proved that lasses can be up for a bit of girly sex if the circumstances are right. Good news for us lads methinks.

Now then, which of mrs hips friends should I suggest to the missus??

The one with the biggest tits of course!

Some lass called (something) Porter (not Gail) went to live with some lesbos to see if she 'got the feeling' for some chick love. After a couple of weeks, it seemed as though she was deffo up for a bit, though didn't partake in any bean flicking (she didn't admit to it anyway).

Anyway, it proved that lasses can be up for a bit of girly sex if the circumstances are right. Good news for us lads methinks.

Not sure tbh. I quite like the odd small pair as well. Decisions, decisions !!! :lol:

Not sure tbh. I quite like the odd small pair as well. Decisions, decisions !!! :lol:

Frenchys?

Dont forget how the womans brain works!, your lass would inspect your choice of partner for her. If you get one with huge tits, your lass with think hers inadequate. Likewise for the size of arse, thighs, belly, eye colour, lip size, shoe size, way she walks, talks, eats and so on :) Essentially while its a no win situation in that respect, who gives a fuck if she goes for it :lol:

Dont forget how the womans brain works!, your lass would inspect your choice of partner for her. If you get one with huge tits, your lass with think hers inadequate. Likewise for the size of arse, thighs, belly, eye colour, lip size, shoe size, way she walks, talks, eats and so on :) Essentially while its a no win situation in that respect, who gives a fuck if she goes for it :lol:

:):icon_lol:

Dont forget how the womans brain works!, your lass would inspect your choice of partner for her. If you get one with huge tits, your lass with think hers inadequate.

Lol, no you would say thank you and be greatfull he'd been so thoughtful in his choice :lol::)

Edited by Ellie

I wondered what the consensus of feelings in the gay community would be when one of the gay lasses claimed that gay relationships were as bad (possibly worse) than some wife-battering heterosexual relationships. She might have just been referring to lesbian relationships - I can't be certain exactly. It seemed a bit of a sweeping statement to me and one, I guess, was just a wee bitty over the top.

It's hard to say. I agree with what one of the lasses said, in that there's definitely an element of thinking we're "better" than straight couples when it comes to violent relationships, and yet there've been plenty of exposés in the gay press etc. that seem to suggest otherwise. And it stands to reason that the stereotypical "bitch/butch" relationship model (for gay men and lesbians alike) would give rise to the kind of power discrepancies that might engender violent behaviour in certain types of people or certain circumstances. Can't really judge it myself though - most of the gay (and straight) couples I know seem functional enough, or hide it well if they're not...

I'm friends with a lesbian couple that I met at university, and they're relationship is possibly the most intense and violent I've ever seen. When they aren't braying the shit out of each other then they're shagging the shit out of each other. I wish I had a quid for everytime they've split up and got back together since I've known them (10 years now). Civicl Partnerships has made in worst, because now they keep arranging their wedding then calling it off etc.