The official Match thread: Newcastle United Vs ManUre

Jimbo

TEAMS

NUFC: Shay Given, Habib Beye, Charles N'Zogbia, Abdoulaye Faye, Steven Taylor, Joey Barton, Nicky Butt, James Milner, Damien Duff, Alan Smith, Michael Owen ©

Subs: Claudio Cacapa, Steve Harper, Andy Carroll, Shola Ameobi, Geremi

MUFC: Edwin Van Der Sar, Patrice Evra, Rio Ferdinand ©, Wes Brown, Cristiano Ronaldo, Wayne Rooney, Nemanja Vidic, Michael Carrick, Nani, Darren Fletcher, Carlos Tevez

Subs: Anderson, Louis Saha, Paul Scholes, John O'Shea, Tomasz Kusczak

Referee: Chris Foy

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Jesus christ on a bike, I never expected us to get anything from this game but you'd think that the players would at least make an effort - the way things are going I'm hoping that Kev gets an entirely new first eleven during the summer!

The pisser is we haven't been that bad - outclassed obviously and several players who aren't good enough but should be enough against lesser teams.

BTW Its only when we play them that I remember why I hate them so much - their every player, official and fan is a complete and utter cunt.

I'm happy to take a decent performance at the minute. Never expected to compete with them really. They're superior with regards to players and form so anything but a rout will be tolerable.

It bothers me more when a team like Birmingham draws 2-2 with 10 men against Arsenal when all our players have managed is two 3-0 defeats, someone could do with sending the team some heart ala the Pistone Christmas gag.