Wonderkid on his way

Jusoda Kid

to be fair... 11 yr olds?

I'm happy to build for the future, but it'll be at least 5 years before we see this kid, shouldn't we be concerned with the more immediate future?

I think this is sort of what wise is here for, to find young talent for the future and let keegan and some of the other staff worry about the current squad

seems like a good idea to me all the most successful clubs have had this sort of thing in place for years

Yep it's the level that a lot of the big clubs are seriously aiming at now in a world wide way, it is the future I guess.

Call me defeatist, but surely those established scouting systems will have first dibs on the best and the brightest? I'm concerned about the immediate future, let's get ourselves in a position to be a truly attractive opportunity to these extremely young prospects.

Fucking hell, the club can't win. If we weren't trying to get young talent people would be having a pop too. There is always talent to be unearthed and surely it's miles better if we're trying to do it and, with that in mind, I don't see a problem with the club taking a chance on some young kid before another club does. It's part of Wise's remit too surely.

Exactly, its about time we were doing stuff like this and that's because finally after removing Fat Fred and his lot who ran this club like a pub team we have the complete structure from top to bottom that top clubs have. You have Wise and his scouts we've brought in finding and bringing in young talent whilst also helping look for current proven players who are reccomended to keegan who says yes or no to them.

Under Fat Fred the system was a manager and then send either Mick Wadsworth or Lee Clark to south america to watch some football or have Roeder following a player round for months and then not signing him!

Since the new structure came in we've seen about 8 youngsters brought in, and if even just 2 of them make the grade at prem level, its not bad for what you've paid and maybe, they might just unearth a couple or real top players instead of the old method of Fat Fred pissing millions away on Luque and the like.

Edited by Papa Lazaru

I'm happy to build for the future, but it'll be at least 5 years before we see this kid, shouldn't we be concerned with the more immediate future?

I think this is sort of what wise is here for, to find young talent for the future and let keegan and some of the other staff worry about the current squad

seems like a good idea to me all the most successful clubs have had this sort of thing in place for years

Yep it's the level that a lot of the big clubs are seriously aiming at now in a world wide way, it is the future I guess.

Call me defeatist, but surely those established scouting systems will have first dibs on the best and the brightest? I'm concerned about the immediate future, let's get ourselves in a position to be a truly attractive opportunity to these extremely young prospects.

Have a word man. We can't win.

Have a word man. We can't win.

Do you expect anything else from a luvvie? He's still bitter about Allardyce being sacked imo

At no point did I say we should not look for youth, I said we should focus on replacements/improvements for the current squad. That should be our priority.

For the love of God you lot like to over react don't you...

and I'm the "Luvvie"

have a word you bunch of drama queens. :nufc:

I'm not saying don't look for kids, I'm saying the majority of our efforts into finding the right players for the first 11. No point in having great kids if they bugger off to Villa or Everton because they're advancing and we're floundering mid-table

I'm sure they're working on first team recruits as well though, no doubt they've got a list of potential signings for the summer that their looking at..

Yup I guess that's the whole idea of the structure Wise is in.

Not only to help look for senior talent/needs and younger growing talent, but for raw potential talent too. Realistically there's no reason why they can't do all three of those things at once.

At no point did I say we should not look for youth, I said we should focus on replacements/improvements for the current squad. That should be our priority.

For the love of God you lot like to over react don't you...

and I'm the "Luvvie"

have a word you bunch of drama queens. :nufc:

:fool::blush:

Guest Patrokles
Schellas added: “Emerson’s father, Tony, was a USA Under-16 player but his career was ended by injury.

“His passion for the game was cut short, so he lived it through his son.

Vicarious-tastic.

Schellas added: “Emerson’s father, Tony, was a USA Under-16 player but his career was ended by injury.

Vicarious-tastic.

What else is there to look forward to?

:nufc:

Vicarious-tastic.

Countdown?

Vicarious-tastic.

Countdown?

Goal 4, the final pay day.

The story of how Newcastle resign whateverthefuckhisname is after his career has gone down the toilet at Real Madrid.

Vicarious-tastic.

:)

Countdown?

Goal 4, the final pay day.

The story of how Newcastle resign whateverthefuckhisname is after his career has gone down the toilet at Real Madrid.

His name is Santiago Nunez... and he's got skill.

goal1.jpg

:blink: