Mark Speight 'Found Dead'

Tom

Found hanging from the roof apparently. Sad, but as always he made it look good.

Was he bleeding? Did anyone check the ground under him for a peice of paper?

Just sounds like he's got a new series to me.

How could you make a (terrible) joke over such a heart rending and tragic occurrence?

Because I'm not a sanctimonious cuntflap.

Yup, you're clearly a hypocritical sanctimonious cuntflap, with no sense of humour. :razz:

Hows'at then? I've been joking about this from page 1.

Well trying, no courage of conviction or comedic talent it seems. :nufc:

Aye, room for improvement like.

Not for you though, you've perfected the sanctimonious cuntflap act.

Quite a lot of room.

But your hypocritical sanctimonious cuntflap routine seems pretty well polished (I think you probably need to invest in a dictionary though, although that might screw up the hypocritical side a bit maybe). :D

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Found hanging from the roof apparently. Sad, but as always he made it look good.

How could you make a (terrible) joke over such a heart rending and tragic occurrence?

Yup, you're clearly a hypocritical sanctimonious cuntflap, with no sense of humour. :razz:

Quite a lot of room.

But your hypocritical sanctimonious cuntflap routine seems pretty well polished (I think you probably need to invest in a dictionary though, although that might screw up the hypocritical side a bit maybe). :D

WUM-tastic.

Quite a lot of room.

WUM-tastic.

Aye, he tries. His basic lack of vocabulary lets him down though, needs a pre-season I think. :nufc:

Aye, he tries. His basic lack of vocabulary lets him down though, needs a pre-season I think.

Again, WUM written all over you. See, I specified. I can bold it if it'll make the point sink in?

Don't do that, you'll be strung up here. :nufc::D

:D:nufc::razz:

• 2 weeks later...
Hundreds of people have attended the funeral of TV presenter Mark Speight, who was found hanged in central London.

The 42-year-old was said to have been devastated by the death of his fiancee.

The funeral service was held in Wolverhampton, where Mr Speight was raised and educated. His father Oliver paid tribute to his son in the eulogy.

The coffin was to be carried out of St Michael and All Angels' Church, Tettenhall, to the theme tune of SMart, the children's arts show he presented.

Friends and family gathered for the service and will attend a private cremation later in the city.

They were joined by several of Mr Speight's colleagues from the television industry, including Timmy Mallett and Mr Speight's co-presenter on SMart, Kirsten O'Brien.

The choir from Mr Speight's old school Tettenhall College were also due to sing.

Mr Speight's father said his son had always had a special talent for making people laugh and smile.

He said the television presenter was a Pied Piper figure who took youngsters on a "magical mystery tour" of art.

His father told the hour-long service that his family had been moved by the number of emails the BBC had received from children expressing sympathy at the death.

"You leave here with the adoration of those 7,000 children that emailed the BBC and who miss you today - sleep well in eternity, you have earned your rest," he said.

The vicar of St Michael and All Angels', the Reverend Margaret Mattocks, said Mr Speight's death had been "tragic", adding that no amount of tears were enough to express the pain felt by those who knew him.

A suicide note was found on Mr Speight's body when it was discovered on the roof of a building next to Paddington Station on 13 April.

A post-mortem examination revealed the cause of death was hanging and police said there were no suspicious circumstances surrounding his death.

A full inquest will open in May.

Mr Speight's 31-year-old partner Natasha Collins died at the flat they shared in St John's Wood, north-west London, in January.

She had taken cocaine, sleeping tablets and alcohol and was found with 60% burns from hot water in a bath.

Mr Speight was arrested on suspicion of murder and supplying Class A drugs but no charges were brought.

He left his presenting job with the BBC in February.

Source: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/west_midlands/7370490.stm

:nufc:

Hundreds of people have attended the funeral of TV presenter Mark Speight, who was found hanged in central London.

The 42-year-old was said to have been devastated by the death of his fiancee.

The funeral service was held in Wolverhampton, where Mr Speight was raised and educated. His father Oliver paid tribute to his son in the eulogy.

The coffin was to be carried out of St Michael and All Angels' Church, Tettenhall, to the theme tune of SMart, the children's arts show he presented.

Friends and family gathered for the service and will attend a private cremation later in the city.

They were joined by several of Mr Speight's colleagues from the television industry, including Timmy Mallett and Mr Speight's co-presenter on SMart, Kirsten O'Brien.

The choir from Mr Speight's old school Tettenhall College were also due to sing.

Mr Speight's father said his son had always had a special talent for making people laugh and smile.

He said the television presenter was a Pied Piper figure who took youngsters on a "magical mystery tour" of art.

His father told the hour-long service that his family had been moved by the number of emails the BBC had received from children expressing sympathy at the death.

"You leave here with the adoration of those 7,000 children that emailed the BBC and who miss you today - sleep well in eternity, you have earned your rest," he said.

The vicar of St Michael and All Angels', the Reverend Margaret Mattocks, said Mr Speight's death had been "tragic", adding that no amount of tears were enough to express the pain felt by those who knew him.

A suicide note was found on Mr Speight's body when it was discovered on the roof of a building next to Paddington Station on 13 April.

A post-mortem examination revealed the cause of death was hanging and police said there were no suspicious circumstances surrounding his death.

A full inquest will open in May.

Mr Speight's 31-year-old partner Natasha Collins died at the flat they shared in St John's Wood, north-west London, in January.

She had taken cocaine, sleeping tablets and alcohol and was found with 60% burns from hot water in a bath.

Mr Speight was arrested on suspicion of murder and supplying Class A drugs but no charges were brought.

He left his presenting job with the BBC in February.

Source: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/west_midlands/7370490.stm

:nufc:

RIP marra, RIP