Been over at SMB lately?

Wavey Davey

Hello all.

Haven't been on in a while. Thought I'd check both camps to see how each is shaping up for Sunday.

This forum seems relaxed and the derby is not often the topic conversation.

Then I went over onto the SMB

Yikeskie-Bobbskie!!

Almost every topic includes us in some way.

Couple of lads had their head screwed on straight (ie. Didn't think it was gonna be a cakewalk for them) but most of them are... well... obsessed!

Anybody else noticing this?

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I had me doubts at first but have since heard NUFC are planning a card display for this match so it will be good for SAFC fans to be able to fuck the 'official' card display off and hold up the ALS F.T.M posters instead."

Hmmm...

There was about 30 the other day, they must be up to 50/60 now.

To be fair a few of them are regarding travel and drinking holes but i suppose even in those threads they try to have a go ;)

Guest Stevie

These cunts from South Tyneside and south or the river tyne in general, in my heart I wish they had fuck all to do with the toon, "Ketsbaia" sums it up for me.

These cunts from South Tyneside and south or the river tyne in general, in my heart I wish they had fuck all to do with the toon, "Ketsbaia" sums it up for me.

So, we've got rid of foreigners and those south of the Tyne.

All that's left is to rule out those west of Throckley, west of Byker and north of Gosforth and you're all set.

All that's left is to rule out those west of Throckley, west of Byker and north of Gosforth and you're all set.

;)

Stevie I thought you loved me. ;)

Guest Stevie

west of Byker is the City Centre you idiot.

Stevie I thought you loved me. ;)

You don't count in this, I mean the north of Sunderland south of the Tyne lot, can spot them a mile off.

Quite obviously a typo. Easily done when laughing heartily.

All the good posters from the SMB have moved over to BCC.

what the fuck is the BCC

http://blackcatchat.net

Got set up after the SMB got taken down and threatened with legal action after saying some of their players were on the sniff. It's used as a refuge for al the good posters who got banned for pathetic reasons.

Edited by Ketsbaia

;)

Am I missing something? Sums what up?

Am I missing something? Sums what up?

Someone who dares to live south of the Tyne and support Newcastle, even though I was brought up supporting Newcastle by my family.

It's fine though, as Stevie sums up the word "Cunt" for me.

Guest Stevie

;)

:aye::icon_lol:

I'll stop going then. Sorry to have annoyed you old man. If I want to watch league football, do I need to start following Sunderland? Only it takes twice as long to get there.