The BBQ Thread

Ketsbaia

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was going to post something about this proving nothing but your own need of attention, but that in itself grants you attention. So this is just a g'bye Fop. It's a shame because I think beneath your impossible attitude I think you could have a decent amount of knowledge. Just a shame it's wrapped in an online personality that breeds intolerance amongst others.

I was going to post something about this proving nothing but your own need of attention, but that in itself grants you attention. So this is just a g'bye Fop. It's a shame because I think beneath your impossible attitude I think you could have a decent amount of knowledge. Just a shame it's wrapped in an online personality that breeds intolerance amongst others.

I'm just amused and pretty amazed it was this obvious is all, the clear need for a pantomime villain resulted in this thread (very quickly in fact - much more quickly than I ever suspected it would to be fair).

And people like yourself reacted as you were bound to do. Just think of it as furthering social science and giving me a laugh. (oh and you'll be back :blink: ).

Edited by Fop

Genuinely feel sorry for him every time I see one of his posts.

Brings a new art form to making complete dullard posts, lacking the class and articulation I have.

He's like an Andy Reid to my Zidane tbh

:blink: Spot on.

Go on Fop, give us all a laugh and tick me off your list.

Brings a new art form to making complete dullard posts, lacking the class and articulation I have.

Of course you couldn't resist when you eventually showed up, that's a given (I reckon I could have pretty much guessed the order of posting at that :P ).

(Although I suspect you've beaten your all time low [which I'm not sure is donkey riding, intellect or looks tbh] by agreeing with Sima and a ManUre fan at that. :icon_lol: )

Edited by Fop

I was strimming the borders of my parent's back garden when I went over what I thought was a stone until it started to pathetically limp away. Felt so bad because it was doomed and looked quite aware of it. Did the only thing I could think of, picked it up and popped it on the garden step and crushed under the nearest big stone I could find.

How can you be sure it wasn't just a bigger frog?

I was strimming the borders of my parent's back garden when I went over what I thought was a stone until it started to pathetically limp away. Felt so bad because it was doomed and looked quite aware of it. Did the only thing I could think of, picked it up and popped it on the garden step and crushed under the nearest big stone I could find.

Still quite obsessed and can't let go I see. :blink:

Still quite obsessed and can't let go I see. :P

holy fuck :blink:

Nowt against the lad, but he bores the tits off me. It had to be done if I plan to stay awake for any length of time when reading here :blink:

It's like a bunch of whinging grannies in here... :P

Still quite obsessed and can't let go I see. :icon_lol:

holy fuck :blink:

Indeed your obsessing is quite amazing. :P

Nowt against the lad, but he bores the tits off me. It had to be done if I plan to stay awake for any length of time when reading here :blink:

It's like a bunch of whinging grannies in here... :P

Granny herding is quite fun though. :icon_lol:

Of course you couldn't resist when you eventually showed up, that's a given (I reckon I could have pretty much guessed the order of posting at that :icon_lol: ).

(Although I suspect you've beaten your all time low [which I'm not sure is donkey riding, intellect or looks tbh] by agreeing with Sima and a ManUre fan at that. :icon_lol: )

:P

Of course you couldn't resist when you eventually showed up, that's a given (I reckon I could have pretty much guessed the order of posting at that :icon_lol: ).

:P

:icon_lol::icon_lol:

It wasn't being pursued by an aggressive sow. Nor accompanied by a pun-cracking teddy bear.

It wasn't being pursued by an aggressive sow. Nor accompanied by a pun-cracking teddy bear.

See I said you'd be back. :blink:

How does this thread work then? From what I can see if you post in it then you are obsessed with Fop, even if your post has nothing at all to do with Fop?

I am obsessed with Fop btw.

How does this thread work then? From what I can see if you post in it then you are obsessed with Fop, even if your post has nothing at all to do with Fop?

All to do with messageboard psychology really, it's pretty interesting (as well as being quite amusing). :P

I am obsessed with Fop btw.

I don't blame you. :blink:

68 posts in this thread, nearly half of them from Fop. I guess Fop is obsessed with himself a bit too much tbh.

This post is dedicated to Fop.

I'm quite amused is all. Amused and amazed at quite how right I was/am.

It's also quite interesting in the amount of psychological denial (in someone like yourself) that goes into claiming I'm obsessed with a thread this is all to do with "me", and clearly intended to set up the "villain".

Yet blissfully ignores the sheer level of mentalist obsession it takes for someone like Ketsbaia to make a thread like this in the first place, never mind of the obsessional mob mentality of the usual suspects/ghoulish attempt at "mobbing" that so predictably ensued and maintains this.

It's frankly fascinating. :blink:

68 posts in this thread, nearly half of them from Fop. I guess Fop is obsessed with himself a bit too much tbh.

This post is dedicated to Fop.

This one isn't but he'd like to think it is.

And yet you can't help but post (so proving me right). :blink::P