Keegan moves for Dunne

Scottish Mag

Well no, Im not comparing Taylor to Ferdinand in the sense of ability, more the point that when Ferdinand was a young player he was strong, but very prone to stupid mistakes. I think Taylor is a good defender in his own right, though not with the strength or stature Ferdinand had even at that age, but Taylor is prone to the odd daft judgement call more than say being bad in his role. If he can grow into his role and out of the errors as Ferdinand did, then I think he can become a solid player.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As ive said many times before, hes easily in the top 3 CBs in his age in the league. And he supports the club! So why the fuck people get on his back is beyond me! I dont recall Terry, Ferdinand, Campbell or anyone else being particularly brilliant at 21.

As ive said many times before, hes easily in the top 3 CBs in his age in the league. And he supports the club! So why the fuck people get on his back is beyond me! I dont recall Terry, Ferdinand, Campbell or anyone else being particularly brilliant at 21.

richards, senderos, skrtel, agger, pique and samba are all around the same age as him and they are much better

richards, senderos, skrtel, agger, pique and samba are all around the same age as him and they are much better

senderos isn't better and pique is slower than well he's just really slow

senderos is amazing compared to taylor

no he isn't

no he isn't

he is like. taylor is equal to anton ferdinand and michael dawson

:nufc:

Classic

no he isn't

not quite, I'd rate taylor higher than those 2 but not by much

senderos can't tackle can't mark can't pass and has absolutely no pace, he's not even particularly strong

no he isn't

senderos can't tackle can't mark can't pass and has absolutely no pace, he's not even particularly strong

suppose his form of late hasnt been great (when hes been playing) but imo judging from performances throughout their careers id say senderos is the better player

no he isn't

suppose his form of late hasnt been great (when hes been playing) but imo judging from performances throughout their careers id say senderos is the better player

the only thing senderos is better at than taylor is acting (ie "oh no the ball's hit my stomach, the pain etc etc" )

he was lucky to be picked up by arsenal and was used by them when they had no other options

he's the new pascal cygan ffs

no he isn't

the only thing senderos is better at than taylor is acting (ie "oh no the ball's hit my stomach, the pain etc etc" )

he was lucky to be picked up by arsenal and was used by them when they had no other options

is cygan not still playing for villareal who are currently 2nd in the league and above barcelona who have the best team in the world?

no he isn't

is cygan not still playing for villareal who are currently 2nd in the league and above barcelona who have the best team in the world?

hardly what I was pointing out but nice try at switching the subject

im not trying to change the subject. what im saying is that cygan isnt doing too badly for himself

granted but his situation at arsenal is similar to that of senderos

ie they were shit premier league players

Probably due to how shite he had been this season up until about 5 or 6 games ago.

Probably due to how shite he had been this season up until about 5 or 6 games ago.

tbf to him though, that's been true of most of our team

his problem is that he doesn't appreciate that he's not been playing well and thinks he's great

shit attitude

no he isn't

The same Cygan who has been told to find another club for next season?