Fucking hell

Snake

:D The insider ffs.

"So what happened a the meeting? Come on, SPILL!"

"Well. First off Kieran Keegan tried to talk himself out of it, but Jack Ashley was having none of that. So he says to Klaxon that he needs to keep his mouth shut, and.....well Cyril Mort's face was a PICTURE at this point btw. So then Miguel Angel Jimenez tells him 'I pick the players here Kelvin, and don't you fucking forget it! And all the time Dougal Wise is sat there looking like the crosseyed cat that got the cream! Amazing scenes."

:D The amount of shite that is being printed over the last week or so is unreal. Is there really fuck all else to write about on the last weekend of the season?

Christ, they'll be calling the Everton game crunch time in tomorrows papers. "Keegan faces the sack unless he fails to pick up the 3 points that make no difference whatsoever to their season. Ashley has also told Keegan he must play Alan Smith who is his favouritist player and do the team talk on one leg or accept being shown the door"

What a joke they can't even get the names right never mind the information :D They really should rewatch that interview with Keegan he was simply suggesting that we wont be breaking into the top 4 at the minute no matter how much we spend, no dig at Ashley yet somehow they've got 20 odd news articles out of a boring average meeting, we're not a big club or nowt like are we :D

What a joke they can't even get the names right never mind the information :D They really should rewatch that interview with Keegan he was simply suggesting that we wont be breaking into the top 4 at the minute no matter how much we spend, no dig at Ashley yet somehow they've got 20 odd news articles out of a boring average meeting, we're not a big club or nowt like are we ;)

Eeeeeeeeexxxactly. :D

I'd really like to ask them which of the people at the meeting told them about its contents.

Who would have anything to gain by telling them any of that? (I know, I know)

Jack Ashley :D

I think they've changed it, did it really say Jack Ashley before? :D

It still does in the title at the top of Firefox.

Fucking muppets. ;)