Steve

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sup Stevie boy.

3576[/snapback]

Okay Daniel. I have three questions for you.

1. How many pairs of underwear did you go through on the day of London's Olympic bid win?

2. Are you straighter now you've ditched that homo name you had?

3. How does it feel to be an English cricket fan after the first test showed you exactly how good England are?

Well, well, look what the cat dragged in....then shat.  :razz:

3587[/snapback]

Gol, here's only the second poster to get his leg humped by me. See how he turned out? All of this could be yours...

SLP, man, it's good to see you're still alive. And guess what, I've seen Kate Garraway on TV now...

Well, well, look what the cat dragged in....then shat.  :razz:

3587[/snapback]

Gol, here's only the second poster to get his leg humped by me. See how he turned out? All of this could be yours...

SLP, man, it's good to see you're still alive. And guess what, I've seen Kate Garraway on TV now...

3593[/snapback]

You lucky bastid. I haven't washed my leg since the meeting...and I'm no longer allowed in the pub.

Sup Stevie boy.

3576[/snapback]

Okay Daniel. I have three questions for you.

1. How many pairs of underwear did you go through on the day of London's Olympic bid win?

2. Are you straighter now you've ditched that homo name you had?

3. How does it feel to be an English cricket fan after the first test showed you exactly how good England are?

3584[/snapback]

1. Too many to count

2. I couldn't get any straighter. :angry: I was already 100%

3. Just wait until the second test Steve. :razz:

Still playing netball? :blush:

Hi Thteve.  :angry:

3610[/snapback]

Oh Martin you thweet thing. :limpwristedslap: Jutht how have you been dahhhling? :blush:

3614[/snapback]

Would "thuper!" be too obvious? :razz:

Well that was the answer I was looking for.  :angry:

But seriously, how have you been?

3620[/snapback]

Pretty damn good to be honest. Buried under a pile of work at the moment, but I'm taking a couple of weeks off from Monday night onwards, so another few days of translation-induced insomnia won't kill me. And I've hooked up with the fella I was visiting in London back whenever it was, so there'll be plenty of relationship-commuting going on once he's back at uni in the autumn - i.e. you and me will finally get round to having that pint of water before long. :razz:

Hot date propositions from medina aside, how are you?

I'm good thanks, enjoying Southampton a lot to be honest, it's not a bad place at all. Finish up my job here in September though and want to stay in the area if possible. I have a few friends here now so I don't want to go toofar away. I have all the time in the world so no rush getting up north. I'll be travelling a load early in the new year so maybe we can meet up for that pint in Jormany instead?

I'm good thanks, enjoying Southampton a lot to be honest, it's not a bad place at all. Finish up my job here in September though and want to stay in the area if possible. I have a few friends here now so I don't want to go toofar away. I have all the time in the world so no rush getting up north. I'll be travelling a load early in the new year so maybe we can meet up for that pint in Jormany instead?

3638[/snapback]

Well, I think Meenzer will know loads of appropriate places in St. Pauli...

:razz:

3638[/snapback]

Works for me! There's a rickety camp bed (how appropriate, etc. etc.) waiting for you in the 'Burg if you ever end up in this neck of the woods, or I can meet up with you elsewhere if you decide the tourist traps are more your kind of thing. Just keep me posted. I'm sure our paths will cross before then though :razz:

3638[/snapback]

I seriously doubt it will be more than a tablespoon - unless he's been storing it up for a while...

GL?

What's happened to Batman?

3457[/snapback]

It was time for a change. New haircut, new forum, new country and a new comic book legend as an avatar. So Mr Desamalrioejfodslo :razz:, how's life?

3574[/snapback]

Fair enough. Would you like me to dig out those old Punisher pictures from the Jibba Jabba board? :angry:

Life's okay, although I'm fed up with my job, and not certain where to procede at the moment. How's Southampton treating you? Is it working out there, and what happened to the US of A; did you give up on it when they got all arsey with the visa situation?

3638[/snapback]

I seriously doubt it will be more than a tablespoon - unless he's been storing it up for a while...

3646[/snapback]

Has my webcam URL been doing the rounds again? :razz:

I'm down south anarl.

3566[/snapback]

Ummm...

3581[/snapback]

Give us a chance steve ffs, meet the real me not the message board me.

3586[/snapback]

:razz: That just made me laugh out loud for some reason.. What's the difference between the real you and the message board you, then?