Fathers for Justice

peasepud

Fuck you :lol:

you absolute shower of bastards.

Up until half an hour ago I believed in everything you were fighting for, felt it was a worthwhile cause and understood the whole concept now I hate you.

We've just driven over the Tyne Bridge to see coppers blocking off the pedestrian walkways but nothing else to be seen then we drove underneath it and as we came round the corner and looked up, there it was.. a body hanging from the top centre of the arch. In clear view, probably the second most shocking thing Ive seen, the first being when I last saw a body hanging from a tree while casually sitting on a bus minding my own business.

Turns out the "body" isnt a body but a dummy with a nice big "Happy Father Day" sign above it. After calling the police to confirm it wasnt really a body I was told it had been there all day and they couldnt get it down because theres one of your lot up there and it would be too dangerous.

Well thank fucking you Spiderman, Im now seriously traumatised, it makes no difference to the fact I know its not real, the damage is done all I now see is a body hanging in plain view.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that was the idea, to shock and highlight the fathers driven to suicide by the current system.

Probably rather counter-productive and stupid though, although in fairness given how utterly stonewalled they are by the authorities I'm not really surprised they are getting more extreme.

Well this was the angle we saw it from and when you dont know its not real and aren't expecting to see that its a hell of a shock!

ffj1.jpg

(actually on reflection, Im guessing I was so shocked because I thought it must have been me based on the length of them legs :lol: )

And yes, when you see it from a different angle and close up its clear to see what it is but at the time all you see is some poor sod dangling (although it appears we're the only people not to have seen the news today!)

ffj2.jpg

And these pics were only taken once we knew it wasnt real.

:lol: It was so obvious it was a dummy like.

Have you seen the shape of PP though? You can understand why he thought....

;)

I often wonder if these people think such behaviour will encourage people to think they should be taking care of kids.

But then, I guess women convinced us of their ability to think rationally by hoying themselves in front of horses and that.

I often wonder if these people think such behaviour will encourage people to think they should be taking care of kids.

But then, I guess women convinced us of their ability to think rationally by hoying themselves in front of horses and that.

Sadly something like that or indeed actually this would likely be only catalyst for a genuine turning point on the issue. At the end of the day only two things really change the law, money or publicity.

In all seriousness though, It really wasn't a nice sight. Then the idiot removed the protest sign, just leaving the dummy hanging, wheres the point in that as a protest? What a waste of resources, the coppers are still there now.

In all seriousness though, It really wasn't a nice sight. Then the idiot removed the protest sign, just leaving the dummy hanging, wheres the point in that as a protest? What a waste of resources, the coppers are still there now.

I think therein lies the point.

Selfish Bastard more to the point. What about all the kids on the Quayside on Sunday?? try explain his protest to a 10 year old. Loads of people resort to suicide because of other peoples actions and yes, while its a terrible thought, you don't see people hoying dummies off public places to get their point across do you? He'd have got far more support if it hadn't have been so macabre. Bet his kids are really proud of their dad!

Don't see the fuss really. The average 10 year old will have been exposed to far worse. He was probably hoping the bridge would be closed to traffic though. Which makes him a selfish bastard. It wasn't though, unlucky.

Selfish Bastard more to the point. What about all the kids on the Quayside on Sunday?? try explain his protest to a 10 year old. Loads of people resort to suicide because of other peoples actions and yes, while its a terrible thought, you don't see people hoying dummies off public places to get their point across do you? He'd have got far more support if it hadn't have been so macabre. Bet his kids are really proud of their dad!

In fairness most any other group being "oppressed" by the UK state in a similar way would have 1001 lobby groups lining up to fight their fight for them.

They don't and the state is doing an incredibly effective and complete job of ignoring the issues in question (and probably will continue to do so until someone actually does an Emily Davison :lol: ).

Hmmm let me just have a think there, How many kids do I know who've seen (what looks to be) a dead body swinging from a bridge :lol:

If you were offended by it, fair enough. And a second glance told you it wasn't a dead body. Massive overreactions here from you and pud though, imo.

He'll claim that shock tactics are the only way of getting the coverage/his point across. I don't think he'll have given much thought about what random 10 year olds think, which is pretty hypcritical really.

Fuck the media in general and more so the internet has robbed children of their childhood and innocence.

A mock hanging more than likely will just send them to rotten dot com in the hope of actually seeing the event.

Hmmm let me just have a think there, How many kids do I know who've seen (what looks to be) a dead body swinging from a bridge :lol:

If you were offended by it, fair enough. And a second glance told you it wasn't a dead body. Massive overreactions here from you and pud though, imo.

Lol yeah, Massive overreaction and it took a little more than a second glance, but hey, suppose it was just one of those situations where you just had to be there

Lol yeah, Massive overreaction and it took a little more than a second glance, but hey, suppose it was just one of those situations where you just had to be there

I was there yesterday though.

I was there yesterday though.

Call me oversensitive then