Portsmouth V Newcastle United

menace13

West Ham - 11 points after six games

Wigan - 10 points after six games

Newcastle - 9 points after eight games.

Not good enough.  :D  :lol:

41701[/snapback]

team spirit seems well in order at Blackburn too .....

with the "disruptive" Bellamy on board, and without the master manager Souness...oh and a simple matter of above us in the league too

41713[/snapback]

broken_record.jpg

41716[/snapback]

you are on about Souness being a success again aren't you ?

I can tell you that I am right as much as you like :blink: And you know it.

41717[/snapback]

Right about what man? We beat Blackburn 3-0 with Bellamy in the side, and Bellamy went off injured today long before Blackburn took the lead. What's your point about Bellamy and Blackburn? What was the relevance? There was none, you just can't help yourself.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nowt to moan about imo.

An away draw against Real Portsmouth is good enough.

To just about match Inter Portsmouth in effort is good enough.

We didn't create a helluvalot but we were playing Bayern Portsmouth, after all.

WHAT?? It was Portsmouth? The Portsmouth? The English Portsmouth?

Fuck me! I'm sorry but that was just not good enough.

I only listened on the radio but it sounded like we were second best to fuckin' PORTSMOUTH, of all clubs.

I don't want to hear anything about injuries or owt, caus they had their two main players out and they are struggling.

We should be making at least some fist of it against teams like these.

41701[/snapback]

with the "disruptive" Bellamy on board, and without the master manager Souness...oh and a simple matter of above us in the league too

41713[/snapback]

broken_record.jpg

41716[/snapback]

41717[/snapback]

Right about what man? We beat Blackburn 3-0 with Bellamy in the side, and Bellamy went off injured today long before Blackburn took the lead. What's your point about Bellamy and Blackburn? What was the relevance? There was none, you just can't help yourself.

41719[/snapback]

you are fast becoming a prize knacker for your refusal to admit selling Bellamy was a stupid act by a fuckwit manager, resulting in inferior performances, worse results and a shitload of money spent for the trouble. I look forward to seeing your excuses for Souness when he is sacked by Newcastle. Although I know what they will be, not enough time, not enough money [!], Shepherd sticking his nose in...you will say he succeeded in kicking out the "bad eggs" ..... turning a blind eye to the performance of the team and the club....lower expectations among you and all your cronies who cannot also bring themselves to admit the crass stupidity and incompetence of this man in charge of our football team

The point is the continuing proof of Souness lack of ability as a manager, along with lies that only gullible people like you have allowed yourself to blind yourselves with ..... another thing you won't admit, even when it stares you in the face as it is becoming ever more clear now, and if we hadn't been lucky enough to have Shearer persuade Owen to come, would now be bottom of the league

Edited by LeazesMag

Nowt to moan about imo.

An away draw against Real Portsmouth is good enough.

To just about match Inter Portsmouth in effort is good enough.

We didn't create a helluvalot but we were playing Bayern Portsmouth, after all.

WHAT?? It was Portsmouth? The Portsmouth? The English Portsmouth?

Fuck me! I'm sorry but that was just not good enough.

I only listened on the radio but it sounded like we were second best to fuckin' PORTSMOUTH, of all clubs.

I don't want to hear anything about injuries or owt, caus they had their two main players out and they are struggling.

We should be making at least some fist of it against teams like these.

41720[/snapback]

Absolutely, such excuses being peddled by the Souness apologists are fast becoming even more embarrassing

Rather than a broken record, they sound like a multiple CD player, scratching each others backs while they are at it

41701[/snapback]

41713[/snapback]

broken_record.jpg

41716[/snapback]

41717[/snapback]

41719[/snapback]

you are fast becoming a prize knacker for your refusal to admit selling Bellamy was a stupid act by a fuckwit manager, resulting in inferior performances, worse results and a shitload of money spent for the trouble. I look forward to seeing your excuses for Souness when he is sacked by Newcastle. Although I know what they will be, not enough time, not enough money [!], Shepherd sticking his nose in...you will say he succeeded in kicking out the "bad eggs" ..... turning a blind eye to the performance of the team and the club....lower expectations among you and all your cronies who cannot also bring themselves to admit the crass stupidity and incompetence of this man in charge of our football team

The point is the continuing proof of Souness lack of ability as a manager, along with lies that only gullible people like you have allowed yourself to blind yourselves with ..... another thing you won't admit, even when it stares you in the face as it is becoming now, and if we hadn't been lucky enough to have Shearer persuade Owen to come, would now be bottom of the league

41721[/snapback]

More amateur clairvoyance. Nice one. What's the point in constructing an incident in the future that hasn't happened and having a go at someone on the basis of what you predict they'll say? You've got a fucking screw loose mate.

And I think we've established that we don't agree on who was in the right re Bellamy v Souness. You believe the stories about Souness grabbing Bellamy by the throat and dismiss any of the stories painting Bellamy in a poor light, or try to blame them on someone else (Bellamy texting Shearer was Shearer's fault for having too much influence at the club (!) ).

Serious question: when are you going to get over the fact that Craig Bellamy doesn't play for Newcastle anymore? He's injured again by the way. So far this season he's managed 3 and a bit games. And this time you can't blame his injury on Souness.

41701[/snapback]

41713[/snapback]

broken_record.jpg

41716[/snapback]

41717[/snapback]

41719[/snapback]

The point is the continuing proof of Souness lack of ability as a manager, along with lies that only gullible people like you have allowed yourself to blind yourselves with ..... another thing you won't admit, even when it stares you in the face as it is becoming now, and if we hadn't been lucky enough to have Shearer persuade Owen to come, would now be bottom of the league

41721[/snapback]

More amateur clairvoyance. Nice one. What's the point in constructing an incident in the future that hasn't happened and having a go at someone on the basis of what you predict they'll say? You've got a fucking screw loose mate.

And I think we've established that we don't agree on who was in the right re Bellamy v Souness. You believe the stories about Souness grabbing Bellamy by the throat and dismiss any of the stories painting Bellamy in a poor light, or try to blame them on someone else (Bellamy texting Shearer was Shearer's fault for having too much influence at the club (!) ).

Serious question: when are you going to get over the fact that Craig Bellamy doesn't play for Newcastle anymore? He's injured again by the way. So far this season he's managed 3 and a bit games. And this time you can't blame his injury on Souness.

41725[/snapback]

Not amateur claivoyance. A year ago some of us said where we would be today, you and others said we wouldn't.

We are saying things won't get back to where we were under Bobby Robson, with Souness. You and others are saying they will, or making ready excuses in case they don't.

The Bellamy stories about Souness grabbing Bellamy the throat are true, as are those about him trying to break Dwight Yorkes leg, that information is first hand to myself. If you are truly happy having a manager like this at the football club, who has a proven record of leaving clubs in dissaray and a poor position everywhere he goes, that is your prerogative. However it is not mine. And - I am absolutely confident in how I foresee what will happen. I see you are not so confident of how you do.

I would say that myself and the others will go on about Souness when we are proved to be absolutely right and he is sacked.

So, it's as I said. Results have proven who has been right and wrong so far, and will continue to do so.

Shame you and all the Souness apologists will be wrong, but thats the way it goes.

You are still defending him after today, and 40m quid trying to improve a top 4/5 team ? I thought you were an accountant ?

Losing Owen was a massive (but predictable) blow, but we should be getting 3 points against Portsmouth at full strenth never mind with all their players out.

What annoys me is the Owen thing is really shitty luck, but playing Shola and Shearer together, something that is a proven disaster is avoidable as it hinders the team and both players.

I'd rather see Chopra play with Al or Zog pushed up, anything but those two together away form home it leaves us with no cutting edge at all.

It also shows that as we all know, up front we do not have the cover required when Owen gets injured. Shearer is near the end and the others are not good enough, so Owen is now absolutely crucial to us and the difference between this match and the City game shows just how much Owen changes us.

At least we didn't lose and kept a cleansheet which is the least we should expect, but this was 3 points there for the takign and a game i was totally confident we'd win.

Edited by Papa Lazaru

Not good enough.  :)  :lol:

41701[/snapback]

41713[/snapback]

broken_record.jpg

41716[/snapback]

I can tell you that I am right as much as you like :D And you know it.

41717[/snapback]

41719[/snapback]

41721[/snapback]

41725[/snapback]

Not amateur claivoyance. A year ago some of us said where we would be today, you and others said we wouldn't.

We are saying things won't get back to where we were under Bobby Robson, with Souness. You and others are saying they will, or making ready excuses in case they don't.

The Bellamy stories about Souness grabbing Bellamy the throat are true, as are those about him trying to break Dwight Yorkes leg, that information is first hand to myself. If you are truly happy having a manager like this at the football club, who has a proven record of leaving clubs in dissaray and a poor position everywhere he goes, that is your prerogative. However it is not mine. And - I am absolutely confident in how I foresee what will happen. I see you are not so confident of how you do.

I would say that myself and the others will go on about Souness when we are proved to be absolutely right and he is sacked.

So, it's as I said. Results have proven who has been right and wrong so far, and will continue to do so.

Shame you and all the Souness apologists will be wrong, but thats the way it goes.

You are still defending him after today, and 40m quid trying to improve a top 4/5 team ? I thought you were an accountant ?

41730[/snapback]

I'm away out. I'll reply later if I can be arsed although we're just going to go around in circles.

In the meantime, any clue on tonight's lottery numbers, o mystic one? :blink:

Not good enough.  :)  :lol:

41701[/snapback]

41713[/snapback]

broken_record.jpg

41716[/snapback]

I can tell you that I am right as much as you like :D And you know it.

41717[/snapback]

41719[/snapback]

41721[/snapback]

41725[/snapback]

41730[/snapback]

I'm away out. I'll reply later if I can be arsed although we're just going to go around in circles.

In the meantime, any clue on tonight's lottery numbers, o mystic one? :blink:

41733[/snapback]

not that clever, I can only see blatantly obvious footballing predictions ....... but thats because I don't wear rose tinted specs ©

Oh, and if I am wrong about Souness and he gets us into the top 4, then I will admit I'm wrong, only a total cock wouldn't do that

41701[/snapback]

Revised.

West Ham - 12 points after seven games

Wigan - 13 points after seven games :huh: (Wigan four points clear with a game in hand. WTF?)

Newcastle - 9 points after eight games

Still not good enough.

Edited by Sicklee Sausage Roll

I'm happy with the result, although a bit depressed that we've put in another poor performance where we should have been turned over. We had a few injuries granted, but getting outplayed by Pompey doesn't exactly give us much hope for that top 6 finish.