Portsmouth V Newcastle United

menace13

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Big Rambo McInally has said on sky that we are not at the races and are getting a "right doing" from Pompey...

41639[/snapback]

Doesn't sound that way on Radio Newcastle like. Although they are canny biased, but it just doesn't sound remotely like a game where either team is getting a "right doing".

Big Rambo McInally has said on sky that we are not at the races and are getting a "right doing" from Pompey...

41639[/snapback]

Doesn't sound that way on Radio Newcastle like. Although they are canny biased, but it just doesn't sound remotely like a game where either team is getting a "right doing".

41642[/snapback]

I don't know, I'm listening to BBC Newcastle and they are all over us. Well in everyway but upfront where they lack anything finishing wise.

Edited by The Mighty Hog

41639[/snapback]

41642[/snapback]

Pompey are definitely the better side though.

41639[/snapback]

41642[/snapback]

I don't know, I'm listening to BBC Newcastle and they are all over us. Well in everyway but upfront where they lack anything finishing wise.

41643[/snapback]

I've got my rose tinted earmuffs on. :lol:

41639[/snapback]

41642[/snapback]

41643[/snapback]

I've got my rose tinted earmuffs on. :lol:

41648[/snapback]

:blink: Don't forget to copyright them.

Back to the match Taylor was fannying about on the ground and nearly handled it apparantly.

half time portsmouth dominated for most of the half we are looking better towards the end though :lol:

(watching it on steamTV)

still holding for a newcastle win, game will probably be won on the odd goal

:blink::D:)

Shola ( loppy dog ) Ameobi this man is nothing more than dead wood why the hell this lad is still on the TOONS books is beyond me, come on lads Pompey has never beaten us in the prem so why change the habit of a lifetime

half time portsmouth dominated for most of the half we are looking better towards the end though  :lol:

(watching it on steamTV)

still holding for a newcastle win, game will probably be won on the odd goal

:blink:  :D  :)

41661[/snapback]

whats the web site for stream tv?